So a bit about myself

I am a fun-loving adventurer
Seeks knowledge and secrets this world can provide.

A true DD by nature, I'm naturally responsible, commanding, protective and caring. A firm believer of the fact that domination and submission goes hand in hand. A dominant is of no power without the submissive's true and complete willful submission and a submissive is deserted without a dominant's control and possession.

4 yrs of experience in the BDSM has helped me to become a mentor, caring daddy, and a Master.

I use to control & manifest the hunger in my worthy submissive and take them to the other world of pleasure, it's going to be hell but a hell where pleasure fires up making submission highly honorable.

If you are very new to BDSM or Kink, I would love to help you to understand your kink orientation and with safe virtual training to start with. When it comes to kink safety is the most important factor.

The moment I decide to chose someone as my worthy Submissive / Slave / Little. I take full responsibility of their wellbeing and to keep their respect as my own ( as being in an Indian society I know how orthodox society can be ), identity and basic safety are provided without speaking and I don't waste time keeping it solely online. I take the effort to meet them up in person no matter where they live. To me, this is a relationship that requires time, effort, and dedication and I don't take it easy.

As a person who has 4 + years of experience in kink, i know its less but i am constantly learning and upgrading myself for my betterment

BDSM is not just SEX. There are multiple forms of it.

Attention for attention.
........

Trust for trust.
........

Respect for respect.
........

Care for care.
.........
That is how good relationships work.

I frequently travel to Delhi ←→ Uttarakhand and am open to meet in real.

I love traveling and understanding new cultures and lifestyles and different kinds of personality
apart from that, I would love to have new friends who are in the community.
If u are in sports or willing to be travelling buddies i would love to have your company.

I am tall (5'11 / 180 cm) with well build body to make u moan my name...

telegram :- MYFreakingAdventures

IF U WANNA SERVE ME :-
Fill the form given below

https://surveyheart.com/form/5cb57f4a0a3ca21fe62a63dd