CHAPTER 55&56

★★★★★

"Why? You won't do that?" Kris smirked. He raised his hand and trailed his fingertips on her cheek.

"Then, do you want me to do it the normal way?" He asked.

"Since my wife is depriving me of my food, why don't I do it in the usual way?" His hand trailed to her chest.

"No, Kris, next time please" Cecilia begged.

Kris smiled and moved away from her.

"Good. It wouldn't be nice for a husband to be raping his wife all the time, right?"

"So, don't ever think of going back if you don't want me to rape you to death" he said as his face turned to a deadly one.

"Come down for lunch" he said and went out of the room.

Cecilia fell to the floor as a tear rolled down her cheek. Here, she was stuck with a monster, a monster that makes life miserable for her every minute.

It was all her fault, if only she had spoken out to her husband, if only she hadn't let her fear control her, this wouldn't have happened.

She would be with her husband and children now, her Kookie and Lissy.

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

Jimoon stood still as Hyeonji continued crying against his chest. The words she was mumbling in her sleep got him wondering if something was wrong with her Dad.

"Hyeonji..." He tried to push her away so he could see her face but she refused and held him tighter.

"Don't push me away please" she cries.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her as he allowed her to cry her heart out.

Lisa was about to enter the class but stopped when she saw the scene in front of her. She bit her lips and turned her back to them, she glanced at them again before leaving there.

Maybe it's best to give up on him, since she can't have him as a lover, then a friend will be okay. She wouldn't wanna lose him on both sides.

***

Jimoon made Hyeonji sit on a chair and he sat on the desk, facing her. Her face was still wet with tears.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked softly.

Hyeonji shook her head and looked away.

Jimoon stretched his hand and held her cheek so she could meet his gaze.

"You're in pain, Hyeonji. Please share it with me" he muttered.

"Did something happen to your Dad?" He asked.

"He's gone," she mumbled.

Jimoon was over shocked to hear that.

"He left me when I needed him the most. I was only fourteen then, I was sick and he left to buy me drugs,,, he never returned after that night" her tears came falling like a river.

"My mom blames me for his death every single day, no day goes without her showing her hatred towards me. After the day I got discharged from the hospital, her attitude towards me changed drastically. She doesn't treat me like her daughter again, she hates me more than anything in the world" she sniffs.

"She became a drunkard who drinks anytime in the day, she beats me up at any slight chance she has. She...." Her tears couldn't allow her to finish her words.

Jimoon got down from the desk and pulled her head to his chest, his hand soothing her hair slowly.

"Was she the one who made you have those bruises?" He asked, trying to hide the pain laced in his voice