Jaundice in newborns

Thank you , in my part, we are going to answer 2 questions.
         And now, we going to the first question
How is jaundice in newborns diagnosed?
Your baby will be checked for signs of jaundice while you're still in the hospital. The bilirubin level will be highest when they're three to five days old. It's important that your baby's healthcare provider checks them again within this time frame.
         Your baby's pediatrician can estimate your baby's bilirubin level by placing a probe on your baby's head. This test shows the transcutaneous bilirubin (TcB) level. If this level is high, they will order a blood test to confirm the results. The blood test shows the total serum TSB level.
          The American Academy of Pediatrics uses a newborn jaundice level chart to determine if a baby needs treatment. The chart is based on your baby's total serum bilirubin level and age.
          And next, we will answer the sesond question: How is jaundice in newborns treated?
To be honest, for Mild levels of jaundice, Treatment for jaundice in newborns isn't usually necessary, typically go away on their own as your baby's liver continues to develop. This can take one to two weeks.
         If your baby's bilirubin level is high or continues to rise, their healthcare provider may recommend phototherapy treatment. During phototherapy, your baby will be undressed and placed under special blue lights. They'll wear only a diaper and a mask to protect their eyes. The lights won't harm your baby. This is the table that list bilirubin level in the newborns. It takes one to two days.
          In rare cases when phototherapy doesn't work, your baby's healthcare provider may recommend an exchange transfusion. With an exchange transfusion, some of your baby's
blood is replaced with fresh, donated blood. Exchange transfusion is performed over a 45 mins to 1 hour period, in which aspiration of 20 mililiters of the newborn blood, is altermated one from the donor.
            The other mesu, you can Feed your baby often (10 to 12 times a day) can encourage pooping (bowel movements) or sunlight them in the early morning. This also helps your baby rid their body of the excess bilirubin.

              And now, I invite Huỳnh Anh continute the presentation.