brotherxsister

As Jessica was watching a sex scene in a movie on TV she could feel tingles down below.
Her parents were on vacation and her brother was at football practice so no one else was in the house.
Quickly before the scene was over she slipped her hand under her jeans and began to rub her aching pu$$y. She stroked herself quickly and started rubbing furiously. But as the scene finished on TV she wasn't satisfied.
She decided to take a bath in the hot tub. Quickly she got up off the couch and ran to the bathroom. This only made her hornier from the friction of her pu$sy rubbing against her legs.
When the tub was filled she stood in front of the mirror and undressed herself.
She loved how her long black hair fell just below her nipples that were standing to attention on her perky large breasts. She had a small waist that led to a huge ass and legs that went on forever. Her nipples hardened more from the rush of cold air as she removed her bra.
She got into the tub and then began to pleasure herself once more.
She positioned her pu$$y just above the pulsating jets of the hot tub. She could feel her climax building as she imagined her brothers fingers touching her while the vibrations of the jets went up into her. She grabbed her breasts and started rolling her nipples between her fingers picturing Vince's hands there instead. She couldn't help herself as she let out a long moan.
---------
Vince was dissapointed that his football practice was canceled as he now had a lot of pent up energy inside him.
As he left the school he saw girls giggling as they stared at him. He knew he was good looking as it ran in the family. Those thoughts then led him onto his sister with her sexy body and how he'd love to touch it.
He kept on thinking about what he'd do to his sister until he realized he was home.
Shaking his head to get rid of those thoughts he entered the house and started going upstairs to his room.
As he passed the bathroom he could hear whimpers and moans coming from inside.
He walked closer to hear his sister "mmmm.... yeah baby...... Give it to me harder Vince...." He was shocked to hear his sister say this as he though the attraction was one-sided. Immediately he felt he had a hard on. In his mind he was having a debate to either do the right thing and walk away or go in there and give it to his little sister hard. But then his sisters moans started to cloud his better judgment and before he knew it he walked into the bathroom.
-----
Jess didn't hear her brother come in the house or the bathroom. Her eyes were closed as she ma$turbated away. "Fuck.....Vince....oohhh" she moaned as she felt herself reach her peak.
"Not yet baby let me be the one to make you orgasm" she heard from beside her.
Shocked she quickly opened her eyes and looked over to where her brother was standing naked with a huge boner. " oh shit um... Its not what you think" she started to say trying to save herself from the embarrassment.
She was surprised to hear Vince say "its ok baby sis I love hearing you moan my name" . Swiftly he leaned in and kissed her roughly.
Jess knew this was wrong but she couldn't help but go along with it. She felt Vince's hands pick her up by her thighs and carry her out of the bathroom into his room.
He laid her onto his bed and climbed on top of her not once breaking the kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance as Jess pressed herself against her brother. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they both moaned as she felt her wet pu$$y meet his c0ck.
"Wait, no this is wrong" she started to protest but was interrupted by Vince "ssshhh baby sis its ok. We may as well treat ourselves while the parents are away"
She gave in as they started to grind into each other.
Vince then reached a hand up and grabbed one of Jess's boobs. He used that hand to then massage the breast while his mouth left her lips and then latched on to her puckering nipple. Jess couldn't contain her moans as they rang out though the room.
She then felt Vince leave her breasts as he lowered himself down to her aching pu$$y. He grabbed both her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders.
He gave her one long, hard lick over her cl!t that was begging for some attention. Jess knew he was teasing her. She let out a groan of frustration until she felt his tongue furiously attack her pu$$y. He plunged his tongue into her tight hole and wiggled it around make her whimper in pleasure.
Jess loved feeling her big brother satisfy her. He removed his mouth and then slowly slid a digit into her right hole "fuck" he said " ur so goddamn tight baby sis, do you know how sexy that is". Jess was pleased her brother was enjoying her body.
He added another finger and as they slid in and out his mouth started to suck on her cl¡t while she moaned his name.
Jess felt her orgasm build and her legs started to shake.
"What the hell" she said as her brother abruptly stopped. "I wanna be in you when you cum" he replied.
Vince slid his fingers out and brought them up to his mouth. He looked straight into his sisters blue eyes while he licked her juices off his fingers.
" want a taste?" He asked before he kissed her. Jess could taste her juices off her brothers tongue. She had never felt this sexy before.
"I'll teach you how to suck c0ck tomorrow but for now I just have to be in you" Vince said.
Vince grabbed both her legs and spread them wide. He positioned himself above her hole but didn't move. "I want you to beg for me"
"What?" Jess replied
"Tell me what you want me to do" Vince said huskily
Knowing Vince wouldn't do anything until she did jess said in a breathy voice "please, brother, give it to me. I want your big c0ck in me now"
Hearing this Vince groaned and plunged into her. Jess whimpered at her brothers big size while he slowly moved in and out. When she was accustomed to him she rocked her hips with him to let him know.
Vince them started pounding into his little sister. He gave it to her like no other man could. He loved seeing his little sister under him, breasts jiggling and bouncing on her chest as he trusted away.
Jess was seeing stars as her orgasm built. She had never felt like this before. Vince leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked hungrily on it.
Her brother was giving it to her rough and jess loved it. Vince felt she was about to orgasm as her hole tightened around him. Yelling out each others names they came together and then lay breathless on the bed.
" nice job bro", Jess got up and then made her way to the bathroom to the shower and get clean.
She swayed her hips as she walked away and when she reached the door she turned around giving him a wink and said "I'm leaving the bathroom door unlocked"
Needless to say neither of them got very clean in the shower.
----------
I'm so horny now pm me xx
And please vote and comment