Introductions

Sakura Uchiha is the Daughter of Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno, married to Sasuke Uchiha. An only child. She is a medical ninja, born on March 28.

Sasuke Uchiha is the Son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha, married to Sakura Uchiha. Has an older brother named Itachi Uchiha. He is the Shadow Hokage, born on July 23. 

Sarada Uchiha is the Daughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. Has younger siblings named Sachirou, Satsuki, and Saki. Is the oldest child. Born on March 31.

Sachirou Uchiha is the Son of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. Has an older sister named Sarada Uchiha, a twin brother Satsuki Uchiha and a younger sister Saki Uchiha. Born on February 19.

Satsuki Uchiha is the Son of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. Has an older sister named Sarada Uchiha, a twin brother Sachirou Uchiha and a younger sister Saki Uchiha. Born on February 19.

Saki Uchiha is the Daughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha. Has older siblings named Sarada Uchiha, Sachirou Uchiha, and Satsuki Uchiha. Is the youngest child. Born on April 18. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiiii! How ya doing? Welcome to my new story! Here are some facts about them:

Their ages:

Sarada was 4 years old when Sachirou and Satsuke were born, so there's a 4 year gap and the twins were 3 years old when Saki was born. So now Sarada is 12 years old, the twins are 8 years old and Saki is 5 years old.

Their hair and eye colors and personalities:

Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada are the same as the original Boruto. Sachirou has pink hair and green eyes and has Sakura's personality but if you hurt his family and friends he will not hesitate to kill you. Satsuki has black hair and green eyes and has Sasuke's personality but has a soft spot for his parents and siblings, like Sachirou he will not hesitate to kill you if you hurt his friends and family. Saki has short pink hair(she kinda looks like Sakura when she was 6 years old) and has black eyes, and she has both her parents personality, sometimes like Sasuke and sometimes like Sakura.

Fun facts:

Sachirou's name means '福Good fortune. Help given by God. Wealthy.'

Satsuki's name means '皐 (satsuki) meaning "shore" or 皐月/五月 (satsuki), the fifth month of the lunar calendar. It can be also the combination of 小 (sa) meaning "little; small" and 月 (tsuki) meaning "moon"

Saki's name means 'hope blossom

I chose Sachirou's and Satsuki's bday on February 19 cuz its my bday and Saki's on April 18 cuz its my bff's bday<3 The names are from google and also the meanings, i know Satsuki's name meaning and personality really match but ehh, i'm too lazy to find some more names cuz most of them has the meaning bloom, cheerful, etc. and other names just didn't fit him so ye...but that's just my opinion. Feel free to comment your opinion on their names<3

Also i'm inlove with Saki's name its sooo cuteeee<3 also found it on google.

I'm excited for you guys to read the 1st chapter!!! Sorry if there are grammar/spelling mistakes. Have a good day! Bye!<3