The prank...

Travis's POV:The bell rang for lunch everyone rushed to the cafeteria.travis was sitting alone usually Phillip sits next to him but he was sitting next to one of his friends
Phillips pov:  phillips friend:hey I know what would make this lunch less boring if  you  prank Travis by dumping your whole tray of food on him including your milk
Phillip:no way he won't forgive me
Phillips friend: relax he'll forgive u once you say sorry so do it or I will tell the math teacher you cheated on her quiz today
Phillip: ugh fine

Third person:
Phillip walks over to Travis he was sitting alone and Travis said "oh hey Phillip :)". Then Phillip just stared him in the eye while opening his milk then pouring it on Travis then dumping his whole tray of food on him .Travis gasps as the cold milk along with food slid down his face and back he wipes his eyes and stands up .Phillip just stared at him then Travis pushed him out of the way and walked to the bathroom and wiped the rest of his face with napkins. Then the bell rang he sighed and looked at the open window and then he climbed out. He stepped out then walked home and showered than changed. He changed into a white t-shirt and black jeans. He grabs his wallet and phone and walks over to a gas station and buys candy and soda . Then he walks to the park and sits on a bench and eats.

~Time skip to after school ~

Meanwhile Travis was still at the park Sal, Larry, Todd,and Ash were heading over there.Travis started to take out his violin that's how he made money to take care of his little sister.Each day Phillip would watch and Phillip was also heading to the park to watch Travis started to play a piece . Phillip sat down on a bench and listened.Sal running ahead from everyone he stopped in front of the park and Heard Travis playing the violin . Once everyone caught up they stopped sal:"I never knew he could play violin did you " ash:"no"

365 words👍