VOL 1; Ms. Leong; The Werewolf.

It was just past midnight. Ms. Leong was sitting on top of the hill, staring at the glimmering full moon as her blue werewolf orbs shimmered under the moonlight. She sighs, wondering where her beloved Jacob went. She remembers when they wouldnrun thtough the feilds together barking at squairrels running upu the trees. SUDDENLY a carrot rolls out frim the bush snd kands at her paws. "jacob?" jacob trots out from the bush with his tail wagging behund hum. "hello my love 😏❤️🫶🤭😘😍" he says as he sits beside her. she lesns over and bites hus face off. "omg cindy ur si cutie patootie " he smiles with hus bloodybcheeks and they watch the moon rise and then fall.

next morning
    Ms. Leong wakes up in the soggy wet hill, back into her human form. her beloved bbg jacob was lying beside her. "Omg i slept beside jacob last night??!!! 😱😱😱😘😘😍😍😍😍" She panicked as she sat up moving away from jacob to hide her flustered face. It was early in the morning and the birds were chirping. "Hmmmmm it would be really nice if I could kill one of those annoying birds and eat them for breakfast with jacob." She thought as she turned into her werewolf form with jacob on her mind. She jumped onto those poor birds and ripped their heads off. Jacob wakes up qnd sees his bbg working so hard beside him to feed him. "this is breedable material fr." he thought as she finished up slaying the birds. "Are those for me baba gworl? 😍😍🤗🤗🤭🤭🤭" He asked as Cindy flushed in embarrassment. "You didn't see that did you? How long were you up?" "Not long, but long enough to see kitten 😞😞😞." He smirked. Cindy wanted to kill herself and remove herself from this world like how she made us students feel when she talks about sculpting a uterus. "wanna go bird slaying later?" jacob asks. "Ofcourse bae!!!" Cindy replies as she giggles. "Lets meet up at th usual spot at midnight?" Jacob asks. "Yes!! see you!" says cindy as she walks off giggling so much her head hurts.