June and Aaron mini adventure's story #1 "It was a dream."

As she held hands with him at the altar, gazing into his eyes as the priest read off his blessings. The priest looks at her and speaks, "June, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" June smiled softly looking at her love, she felt as if everything leading up to this day was a miracle. She looked at the priest, and then said, "I do." The priest then smiled lightly as he turned to June's soon to be husband and repeated his words "Aaron do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony-" just before the priest could finish Aaron spoke "No I don't..."

Silence fell upon the room, No one spoke a word. The only thing you could hear would be the birds singing.

"What did you say...?" June whispered, her voice breaking a little. "You're joking right?... Right? You must be joking... T-This is a prank..." She let out a forced laugh trying to distract herself from the overwhelming pain she felt in her heart. "No... it's not a joke. I don't want to marry you June. I never did. And you know that as well as I do... I never loved you... Not like you love me." As Aaron said those words, he let go of her hand not knowing he had just shattered June's world forever. "But now. It's time to wake up June. Wake up." as she heard those words come from his mouth, Tears began to fall from her eyes as she begged and pleaded "No! No! Please let me stay! I beg of you! I can't go back! I don't want to go back! I love you, please don't do this to me! I can change! I'll do anything you want me to just please let me stay!" Her cries and shouts echoed but reached nowhere.

Then she awoke.