Prologue

( this story might change a bit to third person to first person just depends how I feel like writhing it)

It was a rainy afternoon today, it also so happen to be a Monday which meant all the roads were backed up and taking for every to get to my new home. I was moving to live by my self- scary I know. But my friend Alex was driving the moving truck since I can't really drive. Even though I'm 18- but he never judged. He is always helping me when I need help.

Any who we get to my new apartment around 1 in the afternoon, he pulls in and parks. I sigh and lean back, moving my messy hair and bangs from my eyes.

Alex could tell something was wrong so he looked over at me "You ok bunny?.. You still nervous huh"

I looked over with water in my eyes, I promise myself I wouldn't cry. I nodded though and rubbed my eyes "I just.. It's a new start, which is good but.. What if I get guilt trip into heading back home? Or I just can't do this or-" Alex stops me with a hug, by now I couldn't hold it back and started to tear up, I hugged back crying into his arms.

"Oh bunny.. " he gently rubbed the back of my head "You trust me right? " I nodded as I kept hiding my face in his neck "Then you know I will never let that happen, I will never let your family trick you again and I will always be here by your side. I know you can do this" he pulls back and gently holds my shoulders as I look up into his eyes "Your my bestie girl, and I've known you for how long now- trust me when I say your a strong woman who can kick ass to-" this made me giggle a little.

"Bell. I care about you and will never let anything happen to you" he hugs me before letting go. "Now " he wipes the tears from eyes "let's get the last bit of your stuff into your new home hm?" I smiled and nodded

"Thank you Alex.. " I smiled. I tried to get out the truck myself but Alex had to come to my side to help me, I was short and a bit chubby if you ask me. I'm around 5'1 and I weigh around 139 , but thankful Alex is pretty strong guy so he had no problem helping me down. He was around 5'7 and was a little built as well, he had black hair and dark brown eyes along with a bull like piercing and some tats on his arm. He had mixed beautiful skin. I have dark brown hair with bangs. My hair is a bit wavey so it gets messy quite fast, I have it in a wolf like cut as well. My skin is a pale like yellow, I never liked the color of my skin - or how yellow I look. I had spot like scars on my leg and arms along with old sh scars but all my scars weren't vary noticeable thankful. I had tiny stubby like hands as well but I guess I don't mind them. As of right now I wore s long black oversized hoodie with a pink and black skirt with black lace. I had on black fish nets and thigh highs as well , I had a black collar like choker and some heart shaped black earrings and of course, makeup but I only really do eyeliner, eyeshadow and some other stuff. Alex had on a red long but nice fitting shirt and black jeans with his black white sneakers. I had to wear sneakers as well since moving all my stuff while wearing boots would not be fun - or safe now that I think about it-

After about 2 hours Bell and Alex had gotten the rest of her belongings into the home - thankful to, Bell was getting sleepy and a little hungry.

Some time passes and Alex and Bell got some McDonald's as they went back to her place and ate. Soon enough it would hit around 10 at night, Bell and Alex had gotten most of her stuff unpacked. Just not everything like her clothes and some stuff for the home. Alex ended up leaving since he had work the next day but or course he waved bye before and hugged Bell. After he left it was just Bell.. Alone.

She thankful had her tv set up in her room and in the living room, she didn't like to sleep in the quite or dark, to many bad things would happen in the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and pick up the trash I had left from dinner, after I head to the couch and sit down then flip on the TV. I switch it straight to cartoons and smile "well, at least the good cartoons are still on, even though it's late" I stretch as I lean back into the couch getting comfy. As I do I remember I have to get ready for bed soon, since tomorrow I have to meet this new therapist. I don't really trust that therapy will help me but Alex kept pushing that I go and how ohhh it would be such a good idea. I roll my eyes thinking about it "pst.. Therapy, just another stranger who is gonna judge me" I yawn and get up leaving the tv on. I left all the lights on in the place on but, not the kitchen. I walk into my new bedroom and grab a long pink hoodie and some underwear that had puppies on it, I grab some fuzzy thigh highs as well. I grab a towle in the hallway closest and walk to the bathroom I have on
the right. I open the door and turn on the light, I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror.. I couldn't help but grip the towel, I wanted to cry looking at myself in the mirror, I felt like a pig to the slaughter everytime I saw my self. I just sigh and put the towel down and start up the shower.

After about 30 Minutes I come out the bathroom with my hair all the way down and still wet, I was dressed in my night clothes, I yawn and walk to my room grabbing my tv remote and flopping onto my Pink bed. I turn on the TV and put on family guy, I couldn't sleep without some sort of tv noise I felt unsafe if I didn't have noise. I grab my phone and plug it into the charger. I grab the cold water bottle I had set by my bed early and then grab a small pill bottle,i take out two green pills and open the water bottle before taking the small spills, I sigh and close the water bottle putting it down on the dresser by me. After I lay down and cover up into my puffy my Melody blanket "Lights off" As I say this all the lights in the apartment turn off, one good thing about this place was that I could just say when I wanted the lights off and it worked.

I close my eyes and lay on my ride side, putting my hands under my cold pillow I cuddle up to all the stuffed animals on my bed, I had over 200 but some were in this pink tent I had in the left conor of my room then some were on my bed with me. I lay there for a good 10 minutes before my body allows me to slip away into sleep. I just still couldn't stop thinking about this therapist.. I was nervous to be honest but, hopefully they would be nice.. I wouldn't know until tomorrow but for now, goodnight.