Chapter 12-The Premonition

Previously on Yusei Fudo x Fem! Reader . . .

I walk up to him and sit down on his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him in a small hug.

- I didn't mind at all. I actually enjoyed it.

I felt him relax a little bit and hug me back.

- I am so happy to have you. You can't know how much you mean to me.,

I smile a little bit.

If only my life could be like this forever. No problem because of my powers. No Sebastian to ruin everything. No dark monsters to try and kill me. Just me, my friends and the one I love the most.

But sadly it's not going to happen. It's only the calm before the upcoming storm. You need to be ready, Maiden of the Light, Crimson Dragon answered.

Your p.o.v

Me and Yusei got down stairs to work on his duel runner. The big hole in his fuel tank wasn't made accidently. Someone messed with his duel runner so he couldn't be able to play. And sadly, I already know who is behind all this. It took us a few hours before we were able to change the fuel tank and make sure everything was alright. We got back upstairs at eleven fifty. I felt completely drained of my energy so I went to my bedroom after giving Yusei a goodnight kiss.

After taking a short shower, brushing my teeth and taking away the makeup that covered my facility marks, I got under my warm pink covers and drifted in a sleep.

Dream

- Admit it, Goddess! You'll never win against us! Sebastian's demon voice said.

I looked around me and spotted him, walking toward me. Quickly, I activated my powers and looked at him with my red flashing eyes.

- You know that darkness always fails. The light will always triumph, I said to him, smirking.

- I wouldn't be so sure. Look at what I have, he answered, smirking like a maniac.

I looked at his side, to see Crow, Akiza, Jack, Leo and Luna attached to a wall. They were all bruised but it wasn't really bad.

- What do you want from them? What you want is me! I screamed. Let them go!

Sebastian bursted out laughing. The one that can freeze your blood and make you freeze from fear. But I wasn't going to let him intimidate me! He has my friends! I create a light sword and start to run at him.

- I see that they weren't enough to stop you from attacking. Maybe he will.

Sebastian laughed louder and made a boy appear on the ground. Yusei was shirtless, his chest was full of scars and some wounds that were still bleeding. His bottom lip was bleeding and he had some blood on his forehead. His arms were attached from behind him but I could see the traces of a whip. His pants and boots were all full of dried blood. He looked at me, his face pale. His eyes held so much pain, it hurt me from the inside.

End of Dream/Nightmare

- Y/n! Y/n! Yusei's voice said, waking me up from the horrible nightmare.

I look at him, not wanting to see him in the same state he was in my dream. As soon as I am sure he is still okay, I hug him tightly.

- Are you okay? he asked, worried.

I shake my head and cry.

- You, you were tortured by Sebastian. He had all of you hostages and used you against me, I said, my voice cracking.