The start of the punishment

I just got home from school the day before report cards came out. My mom came out and told me that if I got an F- then I would get a spanking. But I knew that I only had F-. I called Dylan and asked him to come over. He said that he would be over soon. When Dylan got here I told him my grades and he just laughed. He said " man you gonna get spanked 50 different times" Little did i know that wouldn't be the case. When I got to school the next morning Dylan came up and wished me luck for later today. For some reason the day flew by and then it was last period. Almost the entire school knew that I was probably gonna die. The teacher hands out the report cards when we are leaving and asks me to stay and wait for a minute. My teacher tells me to get my report card signed today and bring it tomorrow. It was Friday so I said " but tomorrow's Saturday." The teacher said " I know, I want it tomorrow." My mom asked for the report card as soon as I walked in the door. She saw that I had all F-'s and was for some reason excited. I saw her call someone who was named Katlyn and I thought nothing about it. My mom told me to go lay in her bed so I just waited there. When my mom came back she came with a kart of stuff for all different ages. At the top was adult stuff and the bottom baby stuff. I didn't realize it at the moment but it was all girls stuff. My mom told mt to take off my clothes and I did. Then i saw a girl come in who was about 13. She grabbed a diaper, pulled up my legs, and strapped on the diaper. I said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING" but it was already to late. She already had the diaper on. Then i saw her grabs something from the kids section. It was clothes. But before she put on the clothes she grabbed something from the adult section. She grabbed a bra. My mom held me down and Katlyn put the bra on me. She then put the kids clothes on me and I fell asleep.