A Plan to Party

Daron: Almost 17
Serj: 20
Shavo: 18
John: 19

It was a long day recording demos and testing out new rhythms for our band in California. The youngest member Daron Malikan was just about to turn 17 in a few days and was pumped to see what he and his bandmates were going to do that day.

Darons P.O.V.
"SHUT UP FUCKWAD!" yelled John.

"ILL SHUT UP ONCE YOU LEARN HOW TO PLAY A FUCKING SONG FUCKFACE!" Shavo responded.

This had been going on for a few minutes in the recording booth after I tried to get those two to try playing together at the same time while Serj went out to grab some food.

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOUR STUPID LITTLE DRUM STICKS ALWAYS BREAK YOU FAG!"

"WELL ATLEAST I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO USE MY OWN-"

I turned their mics off so I didnt have to hear any more of this nonsense.

All I did was sit there watching and waiting for just a few more minutes before Serj finally came back with bags of warm greasy food.

"What in the fuck is happening in there?"

"I cant even remember man," I said with a sigh.

Serj kicked down the door leading to the angry teens with a loud "HEY!"

"WHAT?" They yelled in sync.
"Oh I just got some nugs you want some?"

"Oh yeah sure,"

"Totally."

The band gathered in a circle sitting on the floor munching it up with gentle chit chat happening every now and then.

"Yo Daron pass me some Sweet n Sour,"

"Yo Daron pass me some Tangy BBQ,"

"Yo Daron you gonna eat that pickle?"

For some reason there was a whole pickle in my burger... suspicious.

"Nah you can-"

"Yo Daron you gonna eat the fry?"

"It fell on the floor?"

"Yo Daron you gonna eat that napkin?"

"YES"

I snatched a napkin out of my bag and shoved it right into my mouth only to cough it right out again.

No ones P.O.V.
The room filled with laughter and dirty jokes until everyone had finished eating.

"Yo Daron- so like, what do you wanna do for like- your birthday and stuff?" The lead singer questioned.

"I dont really care as long it's not boring and my parents aren't there."

It was a well know fact within the band that Daron had family issues thankfully for him it wasnt a common subject to be talked about.

"We could sneak you into a strip club?"

"Nah he's still got too much of a baby face."

"We could just hang out dudes it doesnt have to be crazy."

Serj then grabbed John and Shavo and pulled them into a separate circle and whispered
"I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"What if we throw Daron a party at my house."
"That'd be a gay idea and all but I don't think Daron has any other friends then us."
"The fuck are you talking about I saw him with like 3 different groups of people palling around and shit."
"Ok but how do we invite people if we dont know them?"
"That's easy dingdong just walk around and invite people."
"Oh ok."
The three returned to the original circle smiling at the scared Daron...
menacingly...