𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

Shayne brushed his hair out of his face, looking in his gigantic famous mirror he took the selfies in. He looked like shit today, if he was being honest to himself, he had not got enough sleep last night as he had a lot of thoughts going through his mind.

Shayne turned around, and began to make himself a protein shake. It takes a lot of work to look like he does, hot and fit. If he was being honest, he did not think he was as good looking as his fans say, but he goes along with it.

Shayne looked at the time, crap, he had to leave to get to the office on time. He quickly got his stuff together, grabbing his car keys and got himself into the car. That's one thing, at least.

Miley Cyrus started playing when he turned the radio on. Shayne did not care about music tastes, if the songs good... The songs good. He started the car, heading to the office.

Shayne got to the office half an hour later, grabbing his stuff and heading into the office. Spencer was sat filming him as he walked in. Shayne smiled softly, "I ran here." And then when back to what he was going to do.

Shayne knocked onto Ian's office, and waited until he heard a "come in." Before entering. He cares about privacy. "What can I do for you, Shayne?" Ian questioned, sorting some papers out so it looked neater on the desk, not that it matters. "Oh, I was wondering if I could have a few days off next week, My mental health hasn't been the best, as you guys can tell."

Shayne had a mental breakdown during one of the shoots, and Ian and Spencer had to comfort him. They all felt really bad for him. "Yeah, that's fine, Shayne. You can take the whole week off, if needs be. Just let me know." Ian smiled softly, he was an understanding boss, and would find someone else to cover for Shayne.

"yeah, that'd be great, thank you." Shayne smiled softly. Ian could tell he was faking the smile, however. It hurt Ian slightly. "Have a good day, Shayne. If you need me, I'm going to be in this office all day." Shayne nodded, leaving after that.

Spencer saw Shayne leave the office, grabbing onto his shirt and dragged him into a space where there was nobody else. "Hey, Are you okay? When I filmed you earlier, that smile was fake." Shayne looked at Spencer in the eyes, before bursting out into tears.

Spencer wrapped his arms around Shayne, trying to comfort him. Shayne cried heavily into spencers shirt, making it wet but Spencer did not care.