one

"What the fuck!"

Not even two seconds ago, I creeped upon the sight of my boyfriend of three years fucking some other tramp on my bed.

The boy underneath him looked up at him with confusion, "Craig, baby, who's this?"

"It's no one, baby," he responded, pulling out of him and wrapping a sheet around his own waist, "(Y/n), you need to leave,"

"Excuse me? This is my house. You're my boyfriend!" I shouted, infuriated. Is he fucking insane?

"I thought I was your boyfriend?" The boy whispered. His golden hair was messy and he was trying her hardest to cover his nether region.

I wanted so badly to be upset with my replacement, but I knew that I couldn't be. After all, clearly he didn't know we were together. This was Craig's fault. I sighed angrily and begand grabbing all of my shit out of my drawers. We didn't have much. We only lived in a tiny apartment and we were only in our early twenties.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Craig began to make his way towards me.

"Don't even waste your energy; you told me to leave, so I'm leaving,"

He didn't even object and began putting his clothes back on. As soon as I grabbed my things, I pulled my phone out and dialed the first number I could remember. The phone rang as I walked out of my apartment, a single bag on my shoulder. Before long, the party on the other end answered.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?"

"Hi, Wendy. Do you want to go out tonight? I'm in desperate need for a drink,"

-

okay so the beginning of this is gonna be super messy and dramatic but I PROMISE you that this will dulge into the romantic side of things more than my last story did. if you couldn't tell "you're useless" is just a huge series of tragic events lmao