🌹HE SAW HER🌹

He looked at the person but got lost in her face but he knows she's his Queen now as King choosen her Bride ,she looked at him and apologized " oh I'm sorry sir ,are you okay" but she didn't get any reply and he said coming back in reality "yeah i...

He looked at the person but got lost in her face but he knows she's his Queen now as King choosen her Bride ,she looked at him and apologized " oh I'm sorry sir ,are you okay" but she didn't get any reply and he said coming back in reality "yeah it's okay I'm fine, I'm sorry I wasn't looking"  she smiled and bowed to him and left from there but a part of Jimin got attached to her but he knows his limits even Taehyung is his soulmate or best friend but he knows if he wants something then he gets it by hook or by crook....

She was going back home in bus but she didn't have any idea that the devil's eye is following her everywhere and her every move ,she didn't know that her beauty attracted someone so intensely that he even wants to hide her shadow from the people, a man was following her like shadow he's the man of Kim Taehyung, Yn stops on her destination and reached on her apartment,she was tired as hell,she just wants to sleep,it's Sunday tomorrow so she decided to sleep till late and in afternoon she will go for some shopping and spend her time in gromming herself.....

After having dinner ,she looks at the moon and talk to him ,she tells him how her day went and how much she misses him ,it's been years now but still his painful screams and pleading are fresh in her mind but she don't cry , no tears left in her eyes , she's strong,rigid and hard girl to please by words ,maybe she looks fragile but her State of mind is strong than a mountain,she fallen asleep while thinking about her life but somewhere in same city someone is just wants to know about her everything, his mind says that it's just a mere attraction or even nothing if he won't think about her maybe she leaves his mind but now it's impossible,her beautiful features,her voice ,her eyes ,her smile ,her everything drives him crazy and he only wants to think about her and nothing.....

Yn woke up in afternoon but today's weather was kind of windy and cold ,she got up and opened her curtains to see cold weather with no sun , she did her morning routine and came back after getting freshen up and headed towards kitchen ,she opened her fridge but she didn't find anything to eat so she decided to go convience store ,she wears her hoody and took a bag and her purse and wear her earbuds and while vibing she headed towards the lift..

She went inside the store and took things she needs and went to cashier for billing ,she was coming back to her apartment ,she kept the things on kitchen counter and she put some music and starts cooking something for her

He was looking at the beautiful cold windy weather and taking sip of his wine,he didn't fallen asleep for single min last night ,he was engrossed himself in only her thoughts,she didn't leave her mind , he's controlling his inner self to run to her and cage her with him forever but he knows she's not any girl who'll be sleep with him for pleasure or say bcoz he's handsome ,he have to do something to attract her towards him, when she was performing she only once make eye contact with him and his heartbeat increases in rapid speed but she didn't gave a damn to a handsome man like him , she just performed and didn't even looked at him again ...