002; club parties

club parties

club parties

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

the girls and i had made this plan that we'd spend our second to last day here in florida at a club. i didn't mind since i loved partying.

we all got ready and changed into some cute ass outfits. i was diggin mine. it was a black top with this denim shorts and a pair of sandals.

"come on bitches, the uber is here!" elena screamed from the living room.

i rushed around my room, grabbing my phone, shoes, jean jacket and lipstick before running downstairs, finding my poor friend waiting for us.

"i'm here," i said to her, out of breath.

she laughed at me, "you look cute."

"thanks babe, look at you," i admired her cute ass outfit which was a skin tight yellow dress along with white sandals.

soon, layla and brianna were finished and we all walked outside to the uber. as we drove to the local club, we sang along to songs our cool ass uber put on for us.

we've had this uber 10 times this past week so we knew him pretty well and he was lowkey cute.

madelyn burrow on snap;

we soon arrived at the club and you could basically hear the loud ass music from outside

we waved goodbye to our uber before walking inside. immediately, we went to the bar and got ourselves some drinks.

the club was packed. i mean, i couldn't even walk without hitting or bumping into people. i had a drink in my hand, sipping it as i danced.

——

travis' pov 😍

the boys and i decided to go on a vacation before the new season started. my idea though was to go to a club. it was our second to last night here and i wanted this night to be the best night of my life.

pat's laughter was what pulled me out of my thoughts, "yo, you good trav?" he asked me, his concerned face showing.

i nodded my head with a smile, downing the rest of my drink. damn, i was feeling it already.

"you know kelce, that girl has been eyeing you all night," tyreek grinned, my eyes landing on a beautiful girl who was sitting a few feet away.

her eyes were a beautiful blue and she had the most gorgeous smile. three other girls surrounded her.

i held up my hand and waved, sending her a charming smile. she smiled back, waving at me as well before taking her eyes off of me.

i frowned slightly when her eyes left mine.

god, she was perfect.

——

madelyn's pov 🫶

god, he was perfect.

while my friends drank and sang, my eyes could not leave his eyes. he sat across the way with his friends who were all laughing about something.

but he, he was just looking at me.

my heart started to flutter, making me want to drink more. and that's what i did.

the next thing i knew i was on the dance floor, dancing with everything i had in me. hands. hands suddenly touched me and i turned around, coming face to face with him.

he wore that smile that instantly attracted me to him. he held onto me tight while i tried to stand my ground, feeling hella waisted, "i couldn't help but notice you dancing all alone. mind if i join you?"

jesus, his voice was so hot.

i nodded my head, allowing him to hold me. we danced for what felt like forever. our bodies moving in sync. his hands touching me all over.

the dancing didn't matter anymore.

not after this.

i found myself making out with him on the dance floor, his hands finding their way in my hair, pulling it. a groan left my lips and he smiled, his other hand landing on my ass.

he pulled away and whispered, "let's get off this floor and go somewhere else, pretty lady."

all i did was nod and follow him to the back where it was empty except the sound of the beat of the music.

he pushed me up against the wall and towered over me, making me feel so small and helpless. he smiled before attaching his lips to mine again.

"yo travis!" i heard a yell, making him pull away from me.

a man ran over. he had curly hair and beautiful skin. he as well was attractive.

"we're leaving. you ready or?" his eyes met mine and i just smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

travis, his name, answered with, "nah pat, i'll text you later. i'm busy."

he nodded and sent me a wink before walking away, leaving us alone again.

travis looked back down at me, "wanna get out of here?"

i nodded, "my place is close. let's go."

arriving at my place, i lead travis to my room. the moment we stepped inside, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on the bed.

he towered over me, leaving me helpless.

his beautiful eyes scanned my face while i just admired his.

"god, you're beautiful," his voice whispered, making me smile.

within a blink of an eye, his shirt was off, "you okay with this?" he asked, his fingers on the button of my jean shorts.

"yes," i whispered, allowing him.

a/n;

sorry i haven't updated this book!
i'm in love w travis rn so i hadda.

hoping to start posting more soon!

xoxo, kaylee 🫶🙈