Chapter Zero: New Beginning of Role Play Course

It all started with the author named Ameya Veya Ravin, a famous author who was also a scriptwriter at her old job. She came up with the idea of an acting course for students who want to experience it in front of the camera, especially for the students who want to experience a lovable genre of romance and other genres.

The famous author signed a contract with the chancellor of the university and made her request and suggestion for the student who wants to enter the acting course. Many students try out the new course, and the journey of the acting course starts... The roleplay is an acting course from the university. There were no rules at first, but since the incident started between the two partners, the role-play course was suspended for 5 years to forget the incident. One of them was now away from the country and continued her acting in another country while her partner stayed silent; no one knew where he was now or what he was doing after that issue. The director of the university started to think of changing the old university name and changed it after the past issues. Now the new name of the university was Grímr Mystique University. Now is the fresh start of the role-play courses.

9 years later

In section A-Power/5C

"The time has come; we are all waiting for students. The limited acting course we had been in here back then has now come back. We have been waiting for this moment since the writer worked for more than 5 months on this. Now I will introduce to you the role-play course new series 'Dating Series.' In this series, we need 4 peer partners for the main cast, and this is the last one to announce so, two of your classmates are qualified for the role-play course New Series: Dates *broadcast inside the broadcasting studio*," one of the Role Play Department Office members broadcaster said.

Nong marinig nila ang anonsyu na may dalawang napili sa section nila ay biglaan sila nasisigaw at natitilian sa sobrang saya. Excited na sila malaman kung sino ang napili sa section nila.

While the classroom is noisy, a person suddenly enters the room, and the students suddenly quiet their mouths and fix their sitting posture to a straight one. They didn't know that the day they waiting for was coming and an important thing they were waiting for was to be announced.

"Ok, Now I'll announce the two students in this section who will be a part of our new series "Dating Series". First is ...Mr. Vander Vangelia."

[Then Vander stands up on his chair and comes to the front of the room with his USB in his hand and hands it to Mr. Lim. Their classmates are already expecting him to be selected for the role-play course.]

"The second one was officially picked by someone we can't tell who is, so the name of the last person I will call in your class is... Ms. Anne Vega."

[Everyone was shocked especially Anne, before she stood up and slowly walked into the front.]

So those are the two students who will be the new actors and actresses in the Role Play new series, "Dating Series." (Anne hands her USB to Mr. Lim as well.) And here is the schedule, role, and address of the place where the cast, will go, but before; that, you two need to go to Room 304 to practice your acting skills, especially with you, Ms. Vega. You don't have any experience of acting so you need to go there. I hope you two will stay together and good luck with your roles. Both of you will go to the office of the Role Play department, you can sign the contract. To other students, do you have any questions, guys?" He said before handing the paper with schedules and roles to them...