Concert

Note #1: Ever since I found out about that one Wiggles easter egg in the episode "Phones," I never stopped thinking about how they're canon in the Bluey universe. Combining these two legendary Australian shows, I present to you all this story. Emma is still a Wiggle during this point.

After a few loops around the parking lot, the Heeler family successfully finds a parking spot. Bluey and Bingo couldn't contain their excitement any longer. They hop out the car and start squealing. Bandit and Chilli follow right next to them.

"So, tell me about this band again?" Bandit jokingly asks.

"Daaad! We've told you a ga-million times!" Bingo wails.

"The Wiggles is the best band ever! Their songs are so great!" Bluey cheers.

"Why do they wear those skivvies all the time? They should really expand their wardrobe."

"Emma wears a tutu, Simon wears a cape and professor hat, Lachy wears a scientist coat and goggles, and Anthony...?" Bingo tries to think.

"Plays the bagpipes!" Bluey chimes in.

"You didn't watch the original Wiggles when you were younger?" Chilli asks Bandit.

"Of course I did. I just grew out of it," Bandit shrugs. "Those were some good times, though," he crosses his arms, chuckling.

"I was always a Greg girl," she subtly swoons. "What about you?"

"I always thought Murray was the coolest. A real rockstar. Wanted to be just like him—hey, wait a minute, what was that Greg comment about?" Bandit furrows his eyebrows. Chilli starts laughing.

"Well, do you want to know who's my favorite?" Bluey wags her tail while walking backwards.

"Hmm? Certainly can't be that one blue fellow, is it?" Bandit scratches his chin with his finger.

"It's Anthony! He wears blue and I'm blue. And he loves eating fruit salad," she giggles.

"Ah, yeah. How could I forget?" Bandit chuckles to himself. "What about you, Bingo?"

"Umm. Um..." her voice decreases.

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

"I have two favorites and not one," she starts to feel guilty.

"There's nothing wrong with having more than one favorite."

"Yeah! Like how we're mum and dad's favorites," Bluey tugs on Bandit's arm.

"You got that right," he lifts her up. She starts giggling. "So, who are your two favorites?" "And tell us why!"

"Simon and Emma. I like Simon because he's red like me and I like it when he sings low," Bingo deepens her voice when she says 'low,' gaining a laugh from Bluey. "And I like Emma when she does ballet," she begins to do ballet like Emma, twirling and doing pirouettes to the best of her ability.

Bluey lets go of her father's arm and dances along with her. She accidentally bumps into someone, making the stranger flinch. The stranger; a brown dog with straight, pointy fur resembling hair and teal glasses wearing a purple long sleeve shirt and black pants holding a rolled up poster turns around.

"Sorry!" They both say.

Bluey's eyes widened taking a closer look at her outfit. "Are you a Wiggle?!"

"I wish," the taller girl laughs. "I'm just dressing up as my favorite Wiggle, Lachy."

Bluey looks around and notices others wearing clothes similar to The Wiggles'. Some are dressed like Emma wearing bows and skirts, others in purple, red, and blue shirts like the others. Bluey turns her attention back on the girl.