Yuan'er to Bai cham

Meilang asks every servent in the mansion about where Bailang is. I heard that master went to the king's palace to meet the prince, miss mei.the servants answer her. Ok, you may all go now. Meilang tells thems leave.  Meilang decides to leave for the palace because this is a big issue to tell in person to him.

Meanwhile.....

I tried summoning her and she...she is the mortal realm? Chen got suprised to know that she is also in mortal realm. You did your majesty? Bai aks very innocently. Yes, Bai cham, I did she is in mortal realm and in IQYI itself. Chen replies. [Inner voice] oh no, he found where she is, what will happen now?? Bai gets scared hearing that he found her. I think we can find her easily now, Bai you are the general in IQYI right? Chen asks him. Yes,your majesty he replies. Then you know everyone in that kingdom right?  Chen asks him. Bai gets scared and nods his head in all directions and answer him that he knows by nodding his head. Then we can find her easily Chen says an Bai gives an awkward laugh for that.

They both leaves that place and goes back to the mortal realm. Bai asks Chen to take rest in his personal room and Chen agrees for that. Bai then goes to see the prince and empress dowager.

After a while

Greetings empress dowager and crown Prince bailang greets the empress dowager and prince. Good evening general Bai dang fu greets back. General Bai, empress dowager call him to get his attention The moondance festival celebration are going to get started tomorrow, so I want to you to check arrangments made for safety purpose and be alert in celebration tomorrow night as we are in the battle with our rival kingdom. Make sure that there is no trouble. She orders him . As you wish your majesty Bai says.

They continue to talk about other things, mean while Reba who came along with Meilang are both stopped  near the entrance by the newly appointed guard of the palace, because he doesn't know know who Reba and Meilang are.

Let us in ,or else  I will complain about you to general Bai, that you have stopped his daughters from meeting their father Reba demands them to let in, but he doesn't let them enter the palace

After a while, both bailang and dang fu comes out talking about some court related issues. They happens to see the sisters against that palace guard
and goes near them. -Father,-Father, -crown prince,-crown prince both the sisters greet their father and the crown prince. What happened sister mei and reba? Why are you both arguing with this guard? Dang asks. Greetings your majesty, greeting general Bai, I stopped thes two unknown girls from entering the palace. The guard and sisters both explains the situation, You could have used your symbol plate mei lang ? What happened? Bai asks, father, I..I forgot to bring my symbol plate when I was coming here, mei replies. Fine, leave about that, and you, these two unknown girls are my daughters, Reba and Meilang. Bai says to the guard, sorry, My lord, I new to work here, so I don't know many people here, please pardon me your majesty, the guards asks for forgiveness. You may leave now, dang asks the guard to leave them.

They all enters the palace together, dang was so mesmerized to see reba in her blue outfit and falls hard for her. Meanwhile, mei asks Bai to talk with her personally

Bai..I need to tell u something which is very important Mei tells Bai , Chen juian...he...tried to summon me! Mei tells him. I have already known about that miss Xe. Bai explains her what happened and all about Chen juian visiting mortal realm and got to know about reba deeply and is resting in their house right now. What?! What are you talking about Bai? You.....why haven't you tell me about it? He..is in Bai mansion now? He..what if I cross my path with him? What if he sees me? Yuane'r panicks about him. Don't worry miss Xe, from tomorrow onwards, until ten days we are going to have moondance festival celebrations and as you know...  All the un married girls have to wear the veil to cover their face from un married boys.   Both of them together says the last line with joy and relief. Until then I have to manage my self not to cross my paths with him, after the festival I can think about something. Mei says with relief . Yes Miss Xe, don't worry and please be careful. Bai tells her.

Dang fu! You... Can you please stop bothering me? Reba asks dang with fury. If I do like that, then how can I be entertained?  Dang teases reba. Ok! Mr. Crown Prince, do what ever you want to cause it's your palace after all reba answers being frustrated by him. [Inner voice] Oh my Reba, if not teasing you, then how can I get your attention? I really, really love you so much that I can't even, stop bothering you even you are frustrated and irritated, you look so cute that way Dang thinks. Reba, come we have to leave and prepare for moon dance festival remember? Mei asks coming towards them. Yes, sister! Reba answers. We have to select our clothes and especially matching veils for them. Mei says. Yes sister, I got it. Reba replies. Veils!? Dang asks being suprised and irritated at the same time. Yes Mr. Crown Prince, we have to wear veils,looks like you have forgotten the culture followed during moondance festival? Reba asks teasing dang. I.. dang was unable to answer. Reba, stop teasing him! He is attending this festival again after so many years. Meilang supports dang