Huh? : ♡

Another annoying and ridiculously cold day in Snezhnaya, i got to keep moving afterall im not frozen in place am i ?

i groaned getting out of bed i immediately turned on my heater . The worst thing about me was i was the child of the Tsaritsa its not that bad but still , everybody kept distance from me and didnt even look at me.. Is my mother that scary?

atleast i was friends with some of the harbingers.. i helped behind the scenes. Mostly helping Childe and Scaramouche..

I took my phone from my bedside table and called Childe to tell him to meet me downstairs with Scara.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎
.
.
.
"Hello?"
"Hey there girlie~"
"No."
"Wha-"
"Dont."
"Okay okay anyways what do you want?"
"meet downstairs in 20."
"Okay girli-"
beep beep
.
.
.
꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎
Childe being a child something i see everyday..
I stoop up and checked my phone for any messages .

'huh..Strange.. Dottore messaged me.? That guy scares me sometimes il just check it with those idiots.'
i just threw my phone on the bed and went to get ready.

i wanted to talk to Childe about 'my Mothers orders' 
hah... come to Snezhnaya she said... you'll like it her.. she said..
Did i like it here? I dont even know... The place is cool both metaphoracly  and literally..

Its not that i hate her i admire her but sometimes.. she can lose her temper.. Good thing she doesnt take it out on me..

(YOU CAN IMAGINE SMTH ELSE IF YOU WANT🤓🤏)

i changed into my clothes and went downstairs to see Childe and Scara le short king talking.

"Helloo im here"
"Hello y/n" Scaramouche said noticing   me.
"Hey girlie" Childe said with a wink
"Can we go to the cafe nearby its cold af" I asked.

"Oh by the way Dottore messaged me i haven't checked it yet tho"
"Dottore? Il Dottore messaged you?!-"
Oh i forgot Scara didnt like him-
"You didnt check?"
"I wanted to check with you guys.."
"Check it now" Scara seemed prettyy curious
"Ok ok, huh?-"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。

                         XXX-XXX     

'Hello this is Dottore, Your highness Tsaritsa wanted to meet us at 6 pm sharp.'

'Did she mention why?'

'No, but i suspect its about that mission.."

'Oh k meet u there i guess."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。

"Oh he's just asking me to meet him with Mom"
"Girlie can we go now?"
"Dont call me that ginger, and yes."

Dottore's Pov:

.・。.・゜✭·That..mission✫・゜・。..

"The Tsaritsa told me i had to inform  y/n about a mission in Mondstat.. Ugh i hate that place

But why her?.. and why not my clones..?
guess we'll see..
Il just message her"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。

"oi Childe, Scarawhat did you order?"
"A prize catch~"
"Shimi Chazuke.."
"il have ______! Childe your paying"
"Oh.."
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"My lord here's the bill.."
"You really like spending my money dont you y/n?"
"yes"
"should we go?" Scara asked offering his hand.
"Yup"

After Childe paid i went to the place my mother requested to meet ne and Dottore..
Scaramouche escorted me there since i didnt know the way..im clueless of Snezhnaya..

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

I walked in to see my mom waiting to talk to me and Dottore..
what the hell...i thought the clone would meet me..? i sat down on chair beside him.
He looks different from the last time i saw him... of course that was years ago in the akademiya.

"Good Afternoon Mom.."
"Ah Darling your here.. Im sure you both are wondering the reason why i have paired you two for this mission?"
we both nodded..
"Well your the strongest here.. And yes y/n i am well aware that you do not want to be envolved in anything involving the fatui you just like to work in the shadows, but you two are the strongest assets we have here pairing you two we'll be able to have The gnosis's faster and even be able to sabotage..well Other Nations."

"Your Maje-"
"Mother do i have too?"
"y/n, you already know the answer."
"Fine.. can i go know?"
"Alright then...Dottore any questions?" she said with a sigh.
"No Your majesty.."
"your dismissed"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A/N
-im looking forwad to uptading this book ⚈͒◡⚈͒

AND BTW Y/n AND Dottore WERE CLASSMATES IN THE AKADEMIYA! WILL EXPLAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!♡

BYEBYE!^^