Oneshot No.1

"S-s-sir? Are you alright?" Midoriya asked, silently cursing his stutter. It's not that he found Endeavor scary or anything, it was just a problem he had since he was a kid.

Endeavor looked at him with those ocean blue eyes, unsure if he should answer or not. If the kid knew what was really on his mind, he'd report him for sure, but he hated lying to someone so damn trusting. It made him feel like he didn't deserve it.

"Nothing. Just got lost in thought." Well, it wasn't a total lie. He did get lost in thought, but it was definitely not 'Nothing'.

"O-okay Endeavor-sama, if you say so." He took a deep breath and coughed immediately. There was glitter EVERYWHERE.

"Aoya-kun--cough-- don't do--cough-- that!" He exclaimed angrily. Really, if he was going to wear that much glitter, he should at least make sure it was properly attached to his cape and wouldn't suffocate anyone!

"Bonjour, monami, do you like my new hero outveet?" He really said that. After it just almost killed them.

This boy had no tact.

"Maybe go easy on the glitter so it doesn't kill anybody." Endeavor said irritability, knowing the kid would just ignore him anyways. All he cared about was his looks, it got on Endeavors nerves.

"Really though, Aoya-kun, that thing you call a cape could seriously hurt people." Deku yelled. It was the first time Endeavor saw him mad.

Damn, he's cute when he's mad. NO! NO HE IS NOT! WHAT HE IS IS SHOTO'S AGE! WHY WON'T THAT FUCKING CLICK!?

"Endeavor-sama? A-are you angry? You look angry, did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, what on earth would you think that?" He was angry with HIMSELF, but the kid did nothing wrong at all.