Short story #1 misfortuned luck

Part one:

I could see my breath through the chilled air that surrounded. I had just gotten fired from
my 7th part time job this year. I sat at a random bar, careful not to spend too much on beer.

My life could be described as pure misfortune. Since birth nothing has gone my way.
Abandoned when I was only a couple months old, and from the day I entered not one time did someone want me as their own child. I watched as all the kids got families, or left the orphanage. Even the kids there seemed to be wary of me. I didn't understand why though. To me There was nothing different or wrong with me. After I left the misfortune only seemed to grow with each passing year. Today is actually my birthday, so like every year I'm all alone and with no job. I wish I felt as though there was a reason for all the tragedies that I have gone through, yet I have not found a single reason.

I had ended up spending more on some beer then leaving the bar and wandering the streets before ending up on a bridge. I sat on a bench on the bridge and sipped on the bear. With a sigh the tears that have stayed at the bream flowed down my face.

"If I have to live just to suffer, then suffer I must," I swallowed and wiped my tears with my sleeve.
"But if suffering is all I will ever get, then I'd rather not live a poised life." I had moved to looking out from the bridge.

This is not the first time I had this thought. I looked down at my wrists. I have tried to end it multiple times, yet I'm still breathing for some reason. The tears laced my face. I took a deep breath, and stepped on to the edge. The breeze seemed to change. There was no one around, just silence and a sound I could only assume came from the bridge.

"HELP ME!!!!" A vile scream appeared.

I turned around to see what looked like a smaller teenage boy and multiple following behind him. He looked to be panicking. He only got closer. When he got closer our eyes locked. It felt like he was a piece that I lacked.

"HEYY. HELP ME!!!!!" he yelled as he approached me.

I gasped my mouth and pointed at myself, but he never stopped.

"PRACE YOURSELF!!!" he yelled from a couple feet away before jumping on to me pushing the both of us off the bridge.
We embraced each other for the impact, but that's all I remembered before I woke up in a hospital bed next to the kid I had just fallen off a bridge with.

—————> to be continued