Playing in Snow #1: Snowball Fight

Lonelyvibes17 "Can you do out in the snow where they have a snowball fight or build a snowman"

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pVanoss*

2pVanoss: *Dodges* Hitting a man from behind, huh~? You naughty little babe~. Well, you've just triggered a gangster boss~, get ready to be buried in snow~!

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pWildcat*

2pWildcat: *Gets hit* Ahhh! *Turns to you, runs up to you, pulling your hand & get behind cover* B-Be careful, s-someone hit me! S-Stay in cover, I-I'll protect you!

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pMiniLadd*

2pMiniLadd: *Gets hit* . . .*Turns to you* Are you a fucking child? *Sigh* Don't make a mess on me. Jesus. *Starts making snowballs* Don't make me. . . *Throws snowballs at you* WASTE MY ENERGY!

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pTerroriser*

2pTerroriser: *Gets hit* Gyaaahhhh! C-Cold! *Turns to you* Oh you sneaky! *Gets to cover, starts making snowballs* Prepare for battle! *Giggles*

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pMoo*

2pMoo: *Dodges, and turns to you* . . .Oh, you little motherfucker. . . *Pounces on you, pinning you down* You have some nerve to throw a snowball at me. Now, you're gonna pay~.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pNogla*

2pNogla: *Gets hit, gets dramatic* Ow! Oh, that hurts! *Turns to you* Oh, there's a little snow angel who likes pranking people~. Well~. . .you asked for it~. *Wink*

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pLui*

2pLui: *Dodges* Whoa! *Turns to you* You little. . .okay, I'll beat you with coldass balls! *Gets to cover, starts making snowballs* You're not gonna win, so give up now~!

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pBasically*

2pBasically: *Gets hit* Ow! *Turns to you* Oh, it's you. *Giggles, puts his laptop away* Okay, since it IS snowing, let's have some fun! But no more attack from behind, let's have a fair fight~.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pCaRtOoNz*

2pCaRtOoNz: *Gets hit* Hmm? *Turns to you* . . .Hey, did you hit me? Whatever. *Summons snowballs* Let's play throw snow! *Throws snowballs at you* You're it!

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pBryce*

2pBryce: *Dodges & turns to you* Oh. . . *Giggles* it's you~. You're sneaky, love~. Well then~, let's play snowballs. Though, I'm not that good at it, so. . .be careful~.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pDelirious*

2pDelirious: *Dodges, takes out his machete, turns to you* . . .! (O-Oh!) .-. . . *Smiles* . . .? . . .~. (S-Sorry, Y/N, I thought it was an enemy. Do you want to play snowball fight? I play with Jason sometimes, so I'm pretty good~.)

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pOhm*

2pOhm: *Gets hit* Ouch! *Turns to you* Ooohhh~, you naughty love~. Alright~, if you wish~, I'll get you wet with snowballs~.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pDroidd*

2pDroidd: *Dodges, & turns to you* Oh. *Giggles* You sneaky baby~. You want to play snowball? Forgive me, I might not be good at it, since I can accidentally melt snow with my curse.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2pJiggly*

2pJiggly: *Dodges, & turns to you* Y/N, did you throw a snowball at me? *Smiles* I didn't know that my angel was so sneaky~. Well then, let's have some fun in the snow with a snowball fight~.

You: *Throws a snowball at 2p407*

2p407: *Gets hit* YOWCH! *Turns to you* Ohhh~, you're so gonna regret that babe~! *Gets to cover, makes snowballs* You declared war, baby~! 

(Which of their reactions did you like~?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS members to react~.)