WHY DID YOU PISON ME?

Author : Jeah Nicolle

I'am Diane Lopez And I'm 21 y/o.
Tomorrow was our 1 year anniversary with my bf And he plan than where going to the beach over night with our classmates,and I agree.[ wowerss]
One morning my boyfriend pick me up at home so that I well not be late for our school ,
When we arrived at school before I walk away my bf kiss me and hug me tight Before I go "take care always my love and I love you always " he said "iloveyoutoo always love " I replied, [ I swear to god, I'm at Cloud 9! ].

[ actually her name is Adrian and where same age ^^ ].

When our class was Finish I saw Adrian at outside waiting on me I run to him and hug him" oww Hi my love how's the class? " he said " it's fine hbu?" I replied " where same love. Uhmm get ready tomorrow cause it's our first anniversary and where going to the beach , l'll pick you up tomorrow morning " [Fr omggggg I can't wait]
When I get home I called monica and I invite her " sure what time?" 9am "okay" i hang the phone and getting ready for tomorrow.

I wake so early and cook some food for breakfast. Later Monica arrived at house and I ask her if she eats breakfast and she replied " no I didn't eat breakfast, but it's fine I'm not hungry at all " . Adrian message me and he said he's on the way ,later Adrian arrived and he put the bag in the back [ like fr ] we travel 2 hours , we arrived at beach and Adrian's friends are already here. Me and Monica prepare some food for lunch , and we ate all together.

Adrian's friends prepare some staff cause where having a bonfire, it's so fun, we talk some scary stories, laughing, eating some snacks. It's already time and I'm tired too, my bf give me a glass of wine, I don't want to drink wine but Adrian pressured me to drink a little, so I did . Later I notice that my head was starting to get dizzy and everything i see was so hazy and it felt like i was going to blackout, my Bf ask me "Are you okay my love?" I replied no I'm not okay my head hurts so bad, I think there's something wrong with the wine, and suddenly I lost my energy and fall to the ground and my bf said "oopss sorry my love I put a poison on it cause I want you to die, and I can't handle your attitude anymore" here friends know it even monica,they laugh on me while I'm dying.
"I'm sorry Diane" Monica said. They tried...And succeeded in drugging me with an unknown substance.

What did I do?
I trusted you!!
I respect you!! But Why did you do that? I thought your my boyfriend but it's not.
Why did You poison me? :<
You where laying on me the whole time.
I HATE U!!