24.SANVI'S ACTING

Next day morning ajay open his eyes and saw sanvi who is sleeping keeping her head on his shoulder and one hand holding his arm.ajay pinched himsepf to confirm wheather it was a dream or not.

Aja-Oouch....

He rubbed his hand where he pinched and thought,

Aja mv-Appo kanavu illaya?

Ajay get up from the bed without disturbing her sleep and kept the pillow near her and wnt to fresh up.sanvi wake up after sometime and saw the empty place where slept.before she think she saw him coming inside the room with a milk glass making.

Firstly she went to fresh up and then had the milk.both of them went to have the breakfast but sanvi did not because she is craving to eat in outside so she tell a lies as,

San-Venam athai naan amma veetla poi sapudren.

Ajay coughed hearing her and said,

Aja-Konjam better aah samalichikalam.

San-Yenna?

Aha-Velila sapdanum nu sollu adha vittutu yen nee veetla poi sapdanum nu solra eppidine evening dhan porom adhu varaikkum pasila iruppiya?

Sudha ma saw sanvi who is giving a thiruttu muzhi with an innocent face.

Sud-Appo nee poi dhan sonnen?

Sanvi nodded quickly with an innocent face.

San-Velila sapdanum pola irukke adhan appidi sonna.unmaya sonna neenga 3 perum dhan sapda vida matingale.

Sanvi pout looking at 3 of them who is chuckling seeing her.she did not have the breakast she went from their to the room with a grumpy face making 3 of them sighed.sudha ma seen ajay and said,

Sud-Oru nalaikku dhaane da eduthu kuden da paawam.

Aja-Mee summa iru ma oru thadawa vitta ketute iruppa ma.

Raj-Paawam da.

Aja-Sri vaangi kudukuren over paasam kudukkuringa rendu perum awalku.

Sud-Polambama poi seekirama vangitu wandhu kudu da pasila iruppa.

Ajay nodded and went inside the room.he saw her who is crying sitting on the bed.ajay sighed and went and sit near her and asked,

Aja-Yeduku ippo azhugura?

San-Innaiku mattum dhaane kadayala eduthu kekkuren yen vaangi thara matenguringa?

Aja-Sari va polam.

A wide smile appeared in sanvi's face hearing it.she wiped her tears and asked,

San-Nejama?

Aja-Aama va polam appidiye un veetukum polam.

San-Super ok irunga varen.

She went to change her dress and comes out.both started to leave from the house.ajay stop the car near a resturant and both went inside.as ajay was already hd his breakfast he orderedonly for sanvi and asked her to eat.

After eating and paid the bill both of them went to car.both started to leave from their to sanvi's house.after arriving to her house sanvi jump out of the car after the car stop.she went inside calling her mom as the door was already open and shock to see the person their.................

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Innaiku ewwalo dhan idhuku mela kekka koodadhu ok

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄