1-First last day of school?

I woke up in my brand new house to see that it's already 7:30?! I was going to be late on my first day of school or last day? I don't know and don't really care. So I quickly got ready said goodbye to my mom and rode my bike to school. I rushed into school and straight to Math class. Once I entered I tried to get past the teacher but wasn't to quick.

"Hello you must be Y/n?" my new teacher said. "Yes that's me." I said. "Why don't you introduce yourself Y/n?" I could already tell I will not like this teacher. "Hi my name is Y/n/y/m/n/y/l/n. I just moved to Derry and I love y/f/h and sleeping (who doesn't like sleeping??) "Ok Y/n why don't you sit next to Eddie Kaspbrak. Eddie raise your hand!" I walked over to the kid Eddie and sat right down. The teacher began their lesson immediately. 

                                                        TIME SKIP CUS IM NOT WRITING A WHOLE CLASS :)

As class ended Eddie caught up with me. "Hey Y/n just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you had to come to a new school on the last day. You can hang out with me and my friends. We're going to the Barrens tomorrow if you want to tag along. I'll introduce you to them just follow me." I followed Eddie to his friend group and once we got there they were already talking about something. There was this cute curly brown haired boy. "At the bar Mitzvah, I read the torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I'm a man." Eddie but in and said "Guys" they all looked over at me and Eddie. "This is Y/n she just moved to Derry and transferred here today, I know its weird that she transferred here on the last day, but its ok that I invited her to the Barrens tomorrow right?. 

They all pulled Eddie aside and I told Eddie i'd be right back. I went to the bathroom and some girl started yelling at I'm guessing another girl in the other stall. "Are you in there by yourself, Beaver-ly? Or do you have the guys in the school with you, huh, slut?" Who ever this girl was must really fucking hate this girl. I walked out and just tried to get out as soon as possible. I felt really bas though for leaving that girl.

I found Eddie outside of the school with the rest of his friends. I went over. "Oh hey Y/n!" Eddie said. I guess I was like cool with all of his friends now? Eddie then said "Oh let me introduce you to the rest of these shit heads." Eddie said rolling his eyes. "This is Richie Tozier" he said pointing to the kid with black curly hair and big glasses. "This is Bill Denbrough." he said pointing to the tall boy with dark brown straight hair. "And this is Stanley Uris." He said pointing to the other tall one with dark and curly hair. After he introduced me to them Eddie said "So what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Richie said "I start my training." I was so confused does he like do boxing something? "Wait, what training?" Eddie as well said confused as me.

"Street fighter." Richie said. "Oh that's pretty cool, I love video games!" I said "Really Richie that's how you want to spend your whole summer. Inside of an arcade?" Eddie said. "Beats spending it inside of your mother." Richie said with such bravery. Jeez Richie must have a dirty little mind. Stanley finally spoke and said "What if we go to the quarry?" Bill then said "We have the Barrens." "Right" Stanley said. 

                     Time skip to after the scene where Henry and his gang does the stuff cus im not writing that. 

oki yall first chapter done of Poison Ivy ill write some more later. <3