035

NaYeon whined, reaching for her phone and turned off the alarm. She yawned, stretching her body and opened her eyes but cracked a smile when she found herself trapped by JeongYeon's legs. She tsked, shaking her head and managed to sit up, placing JeongYeon's legs aside. After getting off the bed, she first fixed JeongYeon's sleeping position then covered her with the comforter.

She then kissed JeongYeon's head and headed to the bathroom. After NaYeon was done with her morning routine, she went out to her bodyguards' room and knocked the door. A minute after, one of them opened the door while brushing his teeth. He leaned on the door frame and wiggled his brows.

"Our bags?"

"In your car. Still having headache?"

"Not anymore. Where is he?" She asked, looking for the other bodyguard.

"Showering. Where is JeongYeon?"

"Still sleeping. Later, we're going to her place for our group study."

"So, are we going to sleep in the car again?" He asked, boringly.

"I never told you to do that." NaYeon shrugged off before walking back to her room.

She closed the door and went to wake JeongYeon up. She tapped her cheek but JeongYeon didn't respond. NaYeon held her jaw to squeeze her face and chuckled, making funny faces of her. She leaned down and kissed JeongYeon's lips but JeongYeon opened her eyes in surprise.

"Who are you?" NaYeon frowned on her question.

"Get up and wash up." She held JeongYeon's arms to pull her up.

"I want to sleep some more." JeongYeon mumbled.

"Come on, let's have breakfast together." NaYeon made the whining girl sit up on the bed.

"Don't be a kid, Jeong. Wash up. I'll bring your clothes." She walked toward the closet.

"My clothes? Did you go to my house?" JeongYeon asked, scratching her head.

"No, I have bought few pairs for you." She replied, opening the closet.

"Bought for me?" JeongYeon quickly got off the bed and went to her, curiously.

"See..." NaYeon showed the corner where some folded clothes were placed.

"These are all mine? You really bought them for me?" She exclaimed, checking the clothes.

"Yes, they are."

"But how did you know the size?" She questioned, checking the pants.

"I have my own ways." NaYeon replied, hugging her waist.

"You're unbelievable. But what will I answer to my family when they will ask me about these new clothes?"

"You can tell that I bought them for you. You don't need to hide it."

"They will doubt then." JeongYeon looked at her.

"They won't. Friends can do this much."

"So, which one should I wear?"

"This striped blue shirt with jeans." NaYeon chose for her.

"You're wearing blue as well."

"But it's not striped. Here are your secret things." She opened the drawer.

"Yah..." JeongYeon got embarrassed.

"What? They are just undergarments. I think, you don't wear normal bras that's why I bought sport bras for you." NaYeon said, casually.