chapter 1: The beginning

Author's pov
Y/n was so excited to finally go to her dream place which she always dreamt of. At first it was a lil part of her millions of dreams but God knows when it became the biggest goal of her life. She was super crazy about that and always used to say everyone that one day I'll go there. But that time no one took her words seriously and just make fun of her words . But today is the day she finally succeeded in it .

Y/n's dad: y/n where r u, let's go we r getting late or else do you wanna miss the flight.

( After hearing this y/n said bye to her room and her belongings, she was getting emotional in leaving everything behind,but in order to get the big she have to sacrifice something , so she glanced at her room one last time and came running downstairs with her bags)
Y/n: So sorry dad I just forgot something, let's go we r getting late.
Y/n's mom: look how excited this girl is to leave us .
Y/n : maa it's not like that, I am also feeling sad in going away from u guys but u also have to understand that right , i am going for my carrier, and trust me I'll come back very soon after becoming a big designer and then I'll stay with u always.
Y/n's brother : we'll miss u y/n.
Y/n: oh my god look who is saying this, today is the best day on earth . I mean my lil bro is saying he'll miss me, who always used to fight with me. But jokes apart I'll also miss ur silly and irritating habits.
Y/n' dad: okk now let's go u can talk to her on phone , we r getting late . Come on let's go quickly.
( And then they all head to the airport for y/n's flight)

(Y/n is a 19 year old Indian girl from a middle class family. She was a very bright and talented girl from her childhood only. She always used to get good grades and always dreamt of making her parents proud. She has a younger brother who is 2 years younger then her. And the relation between them is similar to every siblings. Everything was going normal in her life, she has all the dreams of every regular girl untill she faced the biggest change of her life which was introducing to kpop , at first she thought this is the normal attraction which everyone have towards celebrities but with time she started falling harder for an idol who was none other then world's most handsome man KIM TAEHYUNG. At that time she also didn't know what that was, she was so confused about her mind and feelings coz both r saying different things. At one hand she knews that he is a celebrity and don't even know about her existence but on the other hand her heart always assured her that nothing is impossible in this world and if we try for something with our full heart and willpower then we can achieve anything. And due to this hope and obsession she decided to go to South Korea. But she knew that she can't go there on this basis, so she have to find a valid reason to go there. She had completed her graduation and always loved designing, styling and fashion n all , so she decided of pursue her passion as a career option. Then she searched for some fashion designing schools across korea and finally got a scholarship in one. Coz she wanna achieve her dream but along with that she don't wanna put pressure on her family. So she worked hard and succeeded in getting a scholarship in best designing school of South Korea. )

(In the plane)
Y/n was sitting in plane and looking outside the window and thinking about her life.

Y/n's pov
I was looking outside the window at the world which I am leaving behind just because of my dream i don't know how and when everything happened and today i am sitting here , before 2 years i was not like this , i never ever thought that I'll go this much far from my family. The people with whom I spent 19 years of my life, with whom I have no worries, no pain at all . I was so carefree and chill because I know I have my parents at my back if anything happens . Yes I always dreamt big , i always want to do something big, something unusual which will make me different from everyone else, I wanna make my parents proud, and want that when I die people will be like yeah dude she was something. But i never thought that it will happen this way, and moreover I am not completely sure that the decision I have made is right or not , that the way I have choosen is good for me or not and the dream which I have is realistic or not. But one thing I am sure enough that I'll try my 200% to make this work , I'll never give up, I'll never regret on this decision of mine coz afterall it's mine. And now the only thing which I can do is believe in myself , and have trust that 'whatever happens, happens for good' . And with these thoughts in my mind I fell in the slumber of dreams of my new life.