my life story (real life)

• Dedicated to deserae heidrick

first of all i want to say that everything in this story is real and not stretched out truth. this is my life story i do NOT want pity or sorrow or sympathy, just understanding.

even before i was born my mom and dad had a lot of problems. she was forced to have kids. she had her first kid at the age of 15 and my dad was 48. he was 33 years older than my mom. my grandma didn't even care that she was raped by my dad. she was just glad to finally have grand children.

so my brother, thomas, was born on march 21 of 1991, he will be 23 this month. and then my mom had a miscarrage and ended up getting pregnant again with my sister, evelyn. she was born on jan 8 1993. she has just turned 20. then two years later she had me at the age of 19. i was born on june 22 1995. i will be 18 this year.

since i was very young i was never treated right; i was treated like i was a slave. i had to help my mom in the shower, get her soda, go shopping, cook, clean, do laundry, and everything you could ever imagine. i was raped, abused, sexually abused, harassed, and neglected all my life, until i went into a foster home.

i remember when i was 5 and my mom had finally gotten the courage to divorce my bio-dad and she remarried. they were having a fight and i was in my bedroom and had come out to see what all the comotion was and he had my mom pressed down in the couch choking her and my mom had the strength to lift his hand off her throut and tell me and my sister to run next door to call the cops. my sister ran first out the door but he had already gotten off my mom and caught her so it was up to me to run, so while he had my sister i ran next door and she had called the cops (it was just the beginning if winter and there was snow on the ground) and i was barefooted.

not even a year later my step-dad's cousin, keith, had found out what Berry had done to my family and he wouldn't tolerate it. he took us under his wing and we were under his wing for 11 1/2 years. after i strted going into puberty he started touching me innopropiratly and he threatened me saying that if i ever told anyone he would kill me. after 4 and a half years of doing that i had an order of protection put against me by my mother and i didn't do anything to deserve it; she had been trying to get me put into jail foe a couple of years by now and it's all because she couldn't take care of me; so i had refused to go home after school and so i finally didn't go home , i went into respit (a temperary placement). them over the summer my foster mom had asked me if keith had ever touched me wrong and i had to answer honestly because i knew that there wasn't anything he could do.

i had spent the whole summer worrying ablot weithe ror not he would start stalking me. when the court day came he admitted to doing wrong and the thing is.... my mom allowed it to happen, she knew that he was touching me wrong and didn't do anything about it.

he is now charged with sexual abuse in the 2nd degree and has to serve 6 years of probation, i have a restraining order against him for safty, he has to register for the sex affender list, and he is to have NO contact with me.

my mom on the other hand doesn't even want to talk to me, she doesn't want to see me, she wants nothing to do with me whatsoever.

now i am a "happy" almost 18 year old that is living with a tramatic experience and doesn't have any clue what to with my life., but have made one very critical decision made up and will never abondon; i will never put my children through any of the things that i have been through. i will give them everything i never had no matter what the cost.