Liyue is beautiful!

"Gosh when are we going to get to liyue! Paimon is so hungryyyyyyyy and she wants to try liyues food! Its like we are on the same path for 100 years!"
Complained paimon a flying creature that likes food and talking.
"Soon!! If you complain more you will just get more hungry and then you will try to eat my finger, again..."
said lumine a traveler from another world that tries to find her brother with a disappointed look on her face.
"That was one time in dragonspine!!! And paimon thought your finger was a french fry!"
Paimon looked like shes going to fall into her death.
"Its not my fault that you ate all the food because
'paimon needs the energy to fly or else she will trip and fall'
on what can you possibly trip on? Your non existent growth?" Said lumine as she laughed it off.
"HEY THATS MEAN! But paimon wont give you a bad nickname because you are paimons friend."
"Oh and paimon if you noticed we are in liyue." Lumine said.

Lumines pov:
Paimon talked so much that she didn't even realized that we are in liyue.
"YAY YUMMY FOOD" paimon looked like the happiest person in whole teyvat.
Two seconds ago she looked like a couch potato.
"Lets go to wangshu inn its not far and till litue harbor you will be dead." And of course paimon agreed.
But it was still a couple of minutes so paimon talked and talked.
Time skip

" Wow wangshu inn is beautiful!" And its true it is beautiful . "Look Lumine therr are some Hilichurls but they look weird, lets go kill them!"
I agreed but begore i could kill them someone with a mask and beautiful black and teal hair killed them in one hit.
Who is he?