Chapter 1

"Raphael?" No response.

"Raphael?? You there?" The boy snapped out of the trance he was in.

"H-huh?" He looked behind him, his backup dancers behind him.

"We need to hurry, the police are coming." One said, flashing blue and red lights could be seen in the distance. Phantom R started running towards the exit, making a small detour to grab something that caught his attention. Successfully managing to escape he began walking home.

"What did you even grab?" He heard the other backup dancer ask. He slightly took out what he grabbed. It was a strange amulet looking thing, two golden wings around a bright red gem.

"Not sure, but something was telling me to get it." The boy simply stated, quickly putting it back in his blazer. He heard a sigh before moving closer into the trees as the police came near. Getting home began to look trickier than he thought. Moving in the shadows, he was close enough to slip back inside his apartment, shutting the door and quickly changing his clothes. Phantom R, now Raphael, took out the amulet from his blazer, looking closely at the gem in the middle. He nearly jumped back, noticing what looked like an eye staring back at him.

"What the-"

"Apologies." A voice said, seeming to come from the gem. Raphael looked even more confused now.

"Who- How-?"

"It's hard to properly explain." The gem replied to his mumbled questions.

"Well... Can you answer what your name is?" He asked.

"There's no proper translation, but you can call me Anti."