Chapter 1 : There's something about her

There was a girl who was never been good at human interactions or should i say, she was an introvert independent woman, just casually hanging out by herself, avoiding human presence and she is also a fan of animal purrs specifically, she is a cat lover herself.

One rainy night, she was walking in the rain with all her pain and for a minute, she stopped. Her tummy growls "Ughh not a again." she said so she went to a store with a bit wet jacket and a short. She opens the door with an empty store. "This feels good!, no people around to see" she smiles.

She went around and look for a food she loves, suddenly a girl with friends around her came. (Noisy people talking and laughing) "oh great my mood is destroyed woho" with a disappointed voice. She continously look for a food to eat. Then a short girl shows up near her struggling to get something, Zella looks at her secretly "tssk don't you dare ask for my help because I ain't helping you" she said in her mind.

A couple of friends talked to the girl who was struggling, "hey Elise, we gotta go now we still have to make our project" they said. "owh okay sure you guys better take care, okay?" She replied.

"Tssk so annoying." Zella murmur in her head. Her friends left and she suddenly remembers she was struggling to get that one food. "Damn it!"

Zella tries to leave but then she called her. "Hey wait! Could you atleast get that for me? Please?" Zella looks fiercely at her and to the food she wants to get while the girl looks at her with a effortlessly cute face and after a second Zella went near her and gaved that food for her. "Ohh thaankk youu soo muuchh" she said happily and Zella leaves with a cold manner. "What's her deal?" She said curiously while Zella went to the CR and faced to a miror and said "What were you thinking? Why did you helped her? Fck! for a minute out there I wasn't in control of my body! What did she do to me? Is she a witch or soemthin'?!"

The girl was on the counter paying and she saw Zella walking out the CR and leave the store empty handed. So she went out immediately after she pays.

She opened the door and looked for her, "Where is she? She just got out, how could she disappear so quick?" She sighted. She walks around with her umbrella and still thinking about Zella.

"Where could she be?" As she walks beside the slipery streets. "Meooww meooowww" (a human trying to communicate with a cat) She heard it and tried going where the sound came from.

She found out that it was the girl who helped her, Zella.

"How adorable" she said. Zella heard it and the cat runs away. "Nooo! Miming come back!" She felt guilty as Zella looks mad at her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean it." She said with guilt. "It doesn't matter now, he already left" Zella replied.

The girl sigh and said "By the way I'-" she stops as Zella's phone rings, Zella looks at her phone and ignored it. "What were you saying?" And the girl replied "Ahmm I was trying to say I'm Elise" Zella nodded and Elise asked " and you are?" Zella looked at her carelessly and walked away.

Elise: Heeey! Where you going??

Zella: why should I tell?

Elise: tsk you don't have to be so mean.

Zella didn't mind her and continously walking while Elise is following her.

"It's getting dark" Elise sigh.

Zella slowly taking off her jacket and put it around Elise's shoulders then Elise looks at her while Zella looks away.

"Thanks" as Elise looks away too, "you should go home now" Zella said.

Elise: Uhmm yeah I will but hey how about your jacket?

Zella: Keep it, I have plenty at home.

Elise stop beside the road and waited for a ride and Zella stayed, Elise was wondering maybe her house is also far so they both waited until Elise had a ride and she looks at Zella as she sits down.

"Hmmm she waited for a minute long and she did'nt ride with me?" Elise is now a little far from Zella and the stop light turned red then suddenly she saw Zella riding a motor, she was like "She had a motor?! She did'nt even drive me to the ceres! Tsskk what a gentle woman." Finally it turned green, Zella went full speed.

"That kid must be thinking she had nine lives" the driver said and all Elise did was trying to hold her laughter and lowkey worried as well.

"She's tall ,she's handsomely pretty, welp she's cool with that motor tho" Elise smiled while having those thoughts and she went like "Wait wtf? Did I just? Ohh noo it can't be." While covering her face, meanwhile the driver was looking confuse at her "kids these days."