Attached: The Deception

"Live a life you will remember."
-Avicii

All Rights Reserved.

Attached: The Deception

I was covered in blood from head to toes.

Atleast, it was not my blood.

The icy night air caressed my equally cold skin. The enormous trees at my sides remained silent while walked through them. My medium dark hair fell to the shoulder blades of my back, the wind brushing it gently.

I walked bare feet, following a lonely path; the clock almost ticking midnight. My t-shirt was so torn that it barely covered my stomach and breasts. A glorious full moon illuminated my way. I stared at it, relaxing me. I breathed deeply, loving the mixture of smell between rusty woods and my prey's blood on my clothes.

My lip moved upwards when I remembered his frightening eyes staring directly at me, an aware that my green eyes changed into red. I could still hear his heartbeats rapidly banging through his chest, his fear that growing my hunger for blood. And he wasn't easy to catch, was born fighter I guess.

I stopped in my tracks when a smell erupted in my nose, almost choking me. I narrowed my eyes, muttering curses under my breath. I don't have all night for this.

Loud thundering steps running through my direction and halted at my back. I could feel his presence.

"Face me." a voice demanded at me.

I rolled my eyes at his remarked.

"Now!"

I could see his patience wearing thin through his voice. I smiled in my mind and turned slowly at him. I saw his body tense as he looked at my face down through my clothes. And then his eyes turned black but it changed back. Probably fighting with his wolf.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the forest alone? And what happened to you?"

I shrugged and almost laughed at his stupidity. Well, of course I masked my smell into human so no one could recognize me. I planned on hunting tonight to satisfied my hunger. And I don't want to encounter any wandering creatures here but this wasn't my night! But what kind of a guard was he? So pathetic. I'm so relaxed to have a fight.

"Well, I was running away from drunken men that almost raped me by the street and end up lost here in the forest. Please don't hurt me ..."

His eyes looked at me softly. Definitely believing my pleading voice that I am proud of, which I managed to sound like one that all I wanted to do was to snapped his neck in my cold fingers that he was annoyingly corrupted my peaceful night.

"Take me to a secluded place please? I just wanted to warm up in this cold night." I say seductively and I moved my arms little to show my barely covered breast which is now hard.

"I'm so cold." I looked at the moon and I watched him in the corner of my eye, fighting with himself and end up stepping closer.

I smiled when I feel him in front of me. I looked at him. "What are you doing to me?" He breathed. "Why I felt this when your not even my mate." He clenched his fists.

I touched his bicep and I leaned myself. "I wasn't doing anything." I whispered to his ear. He moaned and grabbed my waist tightly to keep me closer to him. He growled. I rubbed my body against him slowly and I yelped when he pushed me against a bark of tree. His eyes turned black and my smile widened.

"What are you doing?" I mocked at him.

"Fuck you." He whispered and grabbed my thighs, tangled to his waist.

Now his neck was exposed to me. I could see his blood running in his veins. I licked my lips as I could feel my hunger again. And I bet my eyes were changing now. I couldn't control anymore.

I bit my lip. Looked at him, "Oh really?" and smirked wider.

My fangs could literally be seen. As his black eyes widened, surprised. I bit him without any warning, he squirmed in my arms in protest. The lust of my bite was causing him, made him let out a little sigh but I did not feel desire towards him. I just fed on him and let him go. A loud thud echoed through the woods.

I lighted a cigarette and inhaled the smoke, then I breathed it out slowly. I loved the taste of blood and smoke in my mouth.

What was wrong with me?

A human and a werewolf?

I shook my head. I usually satisfied both of my needs in one fed when I was hunting but since when I had bit that guy ... mysterious, I hadn't been able to feel desire for someone else; I could feel his hard skin, his ancient blood... I sighed. I had so many doubts inside my head. Morever, his blood was like powerful and familiar? Like I've tasted it before. But how? I scowled as I felt my anger rising through my body.

I stared at the moon as I walked again. Cold air breeze crushing through my body and I decided that I wanted to take a shower. I heightened my senses to find any sound of water and there it was! I followed it and I found a dark water that illuminated by the moon clearly: rocks and trees were all around the river. I saw deep pool and I smiled to myself taking my clothes off.

The cold air caressed my naked skin. I dove into the water, it was cold but it felt refreshing, I swam across the river over and over again. My pale skin was visible inside the dark water. I submerged, closing my eyes and feeling my dark hair floating around. I could stay like that forever it was so relaxing.

Then his hidden masked face flashing through my closed eyes. And the tingling pain attacked me again; I swore and got out of the water.

I touched my aching black mark at where my neck and shoulder met. I winced when I felt movement a few meters from me.

I abruptly turned around to see his black coat and black mask that covered half of his face. His black-red eyes gazing through mine ...

I gasped.

Why I felt this tingling swinging.. through my body?

I was a cold vampire and why I felt this now like I was human?

Am I being punished?

Am I being attached?

x x x

Hola people! :-D This is my second book and I wish it has a good grammar not liked my first one. *shrugged* well maybe, I'll give myself for this. *winked* Hope you like it!

Raisaay