Chapter 13-The End of the Tournament

I dedicated this chapter to Akeno2121! Thank you a lot for the votes! It warms my heart! I hope you enjoy this part!

- Fine! You win. Welcome to the L/n family, Yusei Fudo, Theo sighed and looked at my boyfriend.

I smiled but it soon left my lips.

- But I swear to Ra that if you even dare hurt her, I will make sure you don't get to live anymore, Theo said.

- I promise that she is in good hands. Don't worry, I will make her the happiest person alive, Yusei added, smiling slightly.

Your p.o.v

I think this is the best day I have ever since we started to duel in the tournament. We qualified for the finals. Theo accepted the fact that I am dating Yusei and I was able to use a little bit of my powers without falling unconscious. The final duel against Dark Lizards is starting in half an hour. So I have half an hour to get ready. I'm fully sure that Sebastian is going to use his powers to hurt my friends. I want to be able to heal all of them while still being able to duel after all of them. Theo and the Team went to get some snacks. Yusei and I were the only ones who stayed, wanting to be sure that all our duel runners were working. I look at Scarlet Sorceress, thinking about what the future could possibly hold for all of us.

- Is my angel nervous? a familiar voice asks me as two strong arms wrap around my waist.

I turn around to see Yusei's royal blue eyes.

- I am, I said, looking away.

He turns me around and gives me a tight hug.

- Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll be able to win against Sebastian, he replied, breaking the hug.

He puts his fingers under my chin and moves my head so I am now forced to look him in the eyes.

- But, what if . . . what if the nightmare I had wasn't just a simple dream? What if it was more like a . . . a premonition, I whispered the last two words but my lover heard it.

- I can't answer that question. But let me tell you, everyone on the team isn't nervous, they don't even think about it at all. Because they know that as long as we are all together, that we are with you, we don't risk anything. Besides, we are the signers, aren't we? The signers can't be defeated! We have you and Crimson Dragon to look after us.

I let out a small, dark chuckle.

- And what if we aren't strong enough to protect you?

- Then, we will protect each other! And we will protect you just like you make sure we are alright, Yusei said, taking my hand in his and squeezing it warmly.

- Did I tell you that you are amazing? I ask, putting my hands on his chest.

He blushed a little bit but answered.

- No, you never told me such a thing.

I smile, grab him by his collar and bring him in a kiss. Our lips stayed touching for a few seconds.

- Well, you are the most amazing, strong and handsome boy I ever met, I said, after we broke the kiss.

He smiled.

- And you are the most beautiful, funny and smart girl I ever had the chance to lay eyes on. I feel like you can't be real since you are so perfect.

I chuckle and kiss him again.

- Attention! The Grand Final is going to start in five minutes! We would like to invite Team 5D's and Team Dark Lizard needs to get ready! Lazar's voice said in the Mic.