Chapter 14-Back to Normal

Then stay a little bit and help you with your work.

This was it! We won! I was able to defeat my enemy, the Black Demon was no more. I can finally sleep peacefully knowing I took my revenge for Lilia's death! A big smile erupted on my lips and on Yusei's.

- I love you, my angel of the Light, the onyx haired boy said, looking at me lovingly.

I faced him, still sitting down and kissed him fiercely.

- I love you too, my handsome boyfriend, I said.

I lay down on his shoulder and let sleep take over, the smile never leaving my face.

Your p.o.v

Your p.o.v

It's been two days since we won the Tournament. My life was slowly going to what it was before. I opened the shop once again. I decided to keep dueling from time to time to keep my promise to Lilia. I think I'm finally at peace with myself. I have an amazing boyfriend and a group of amazing friends!

So, as I was saying. I opened the shop once again after a week of absence. My first customer was a young boy, his siblings and their mother.

- Mrs Brown! It's been so long! I said as soon as they entered the store.

She smiled at me.

- My kids were watching the tournament from the very beginning to the very end. We were all shocked when we discovered that you were the old duelist that used to make me and my husband dream a few years ago.

- I still can't believe I received cards from the one and only Goddess of Dragons! The boy I met a few days ago said, looking at me in awe.

- Can we have an autograph? a really young girl said, looking at me from behind her mother's legs.

I smiled at her.

- Of course! But before I give you that, do you all duel?

The four children nod.

- Okay then! Give me a few minutes then.

I walked fastly to the back store and searched for the old pictures I had. I finally found them laying under the chairs. I took a pile of twenty pictures and walked back to the shop. I grabbed a pen on my way back and as soon as I was back, the four kids were waiting impatiently.

- What is your name? I asked.

- I am Nicolas, this is my younger brother Edolas.

- I am Mathias and this is the youngest child in our family, Lucy.

I nodded and wrote each of their names on four different papers and signed all of them. Nicolas is the one I met and helped with his deck.

- There you go all! Do you need anything else? I asked their mother.

- Eh, yes actually. Mathias had recently learned to ride a duel runner and so we are here for him.

I nod.

- Then, he can look at all the models we have and tell me when he found what he wants.

The boy didn't have to be told twice. He ran toward the duel runners and started to look at all of them. His family joined him after that. During this time, I walked to the counter to pose the papers and pen.

- Can I have an autograph too? a familiar voice asked from the entrance of the store. I looked up to be met by Yusei holding a bouquet of f/c flowers.

- YUSEI! I screamed and ran toward him. He opens his arms and I jump in them, hugging him.