~* Wilford Warfstache *~

Of course, you always need to include the guy who started it all, Wilford Warfstache!

So of course the guy is a psycho but, he isn't just that in my AU.

He starts of as just normal average guy, going to work, eating food and stuff until, Dark teleports him to the Void and asks him to bring him five souls from the surface. Now he is the psycho we all know and love, because he liked the thought that death meant nothing. Anywho, upon doing this he dyed his hair, bought a new outfit and got a weird eye situation. He also scratched his face when his mirror broke because he shot it.

Fun facts:- He is pretty much insane so therefore he talks to himself, giggles a lot and even talks to objects and walls and stuff

Fun facts:
- He is pretty much insane so therefore he talks to himself, giggles a lot and even talks to objects and walls and stuff.
- The chain on his belt is to mark that he is a personal soul collector for Dark, though no one on the surface knows that Dark exists.
- He takes sanity medications so he doesn't start seeing shit.
- He doesn't remember Damien or Celine but he does have fuzzy memories of Actor! Mark. He also doesn't remember what he was like in the past.
- He is pansexual or gay, I cannot decide but, at the moment, he is pan. He is also, current day timeline, engaged to Dark.

He also has a cult. You know, the guys at the end of Wilford 'Motherloving' Warfstache with the masks, yeah, that's the cult, if you put on a mask you own your soul to him.

His personality:
- Towards new people he is very welcoming though if you do something wrong he will destroy you either physically or verbally.
- He is a very kind and helpful person.
- He is mostly happy, he tries to hide his sadness though because he cries bubbles and shit.

Something I know the fans are gonna disagree with:
In my AU, Dark stabbed Wilford (current timeline) but he has figured out how to look not dead. Definitely not illusion disks, definitely did not take that idea...

 Definitely not illusion disks, definitely did not take that idea

Anywho, that's all for now!

💗