Ready, Aim, Fire!

Hihi minna san! Shouko here. Were back with another book, yay. Ok so for this book well be having writters Shouko and Luna, and a SPECIAL GUEST WRITTER!!! MadiKawaii if u havnt read her works, u probaly should, shes really good and we are all happy to be working with her for this book! Well, enjoy minna!

~Sayomi Kamashiro's POV~

The dead of the cold night surrounds me. The rain beats downs across my black PSG1 (Sniper Rifle Name). I aim at my target, an older gang leader. He was sitting in his chair, sipping some whiskey and smoking a cigarette. I aim for a clean head shot and pulled the trigger. The bullet makes a clean hit just as she wanted it too.

The target is dead and over with. I quickly pick up my sniper rifle and move out, and it won't be long before everyone panics. I run across the roof I was on and head down the side ladders into the dark alley, a black car awaited me. I step inside and take a seat, laying my gun down beside me. There sat a man in front of me, dressed in black. "Mission complete, without a hitch." I say to the man gazing out the window.

"Good good, you should take the rest of the night off, go out and have some fun ya know? A girl your age should be out with her friends having a good time." He says warmly, the man was my boss. His name was Yoshi Tanaka. He took me in when my parents were brutally murdered in front of me by a man I didn't recognize. I was only 6 years old when the incident happened, and to this day, he has been training me, to be an assassin.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" I say coldly.

"Haha Sayomi, your as cold as ever." He says with a chuckle. We drive in silence around the lively streets of the downtown, everyone was out partying or having a late night meal. Having arriving at our old worn down apartment, I head to my room and put my PSG1 underneath a floorboard below my bed. Then, I get changed and sat on my bed. This part of the city wasn't the safest, but it was where we lived. Exhausted from my mission I lay my head down and try to get some shut eye.

~Tora Tsukino, POV 3am~

I sat in a bar and checking my watch, and it says 3 am. It should be time soon, I thought. A man who smells like cigarette, walks toward the counter and took a seat beside me. He looks at the menu and order beer. The man drank 5 cups of beer, and starts to hiccup. I narrowed my eyes. That's my target? He's drunk and smelly. Might as well finish what I'm here for.

"Hello sir, how are you feeling today?" I asked politely, pretending to be an innocent girl.

"What is a girl *hiccup* like you doing in a bar like this? Don't your *hiccup* parents teach you to not *hiccup* come here? Shoo, scram, you're unwanted *hiccup* here," the man drunkenly said.

"Sir, would you like another drink?" I asked, not listening to what he had said.

The man took the drink without thinking, as his brain isn't working from being drunk. He immediately drank the beer in one whole gulp, and smashed the cup on the counter.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom. You should go home young woman," the man said.

He ran out of the bar and out the alleyway. I smirked. The drink I had gave him had a pill in it that makes your stomach hurt like hell after 5 seconds of drinking it. I stood up, and went the same way as the man did. I slowly walked up to him, and tapped him in the shoulders. He turned and looked at me in a painful expression.

"W-what did you d-do to me?!" He screamed.

"Didn't your parents tell you not to eat or drink things from a stranger?" I said.

"Y-you will p-pay for th-" Snap. The man got cut off and slump onto the dirty ground; his lifeless body slowly turning pale.

"That was way too easy," I said and cracked my fingers. I had snapped his neck, human's most weakest spot, and the fastest way to die. I looked at his body, and I heard at least 4 footsteps. 4 men dressed in black came running toward me and bowed when reaching to me.

"Let me guess. You're gonna dispose of the body?" I said.

They did not answer but nodded. They grabbed the lifeless body and carry it to who-knows-where. I turned and saw a black car, waiting for me. I walked towards it and opened the door. A man dressed in black is in front, getting ready to drive.

"Did Sayomi finished her mission?" I ask him.

"Yes, she did. She finished it diligently, like you," he answer.

"I see."

A/N: Soo... how do you like it so far? If you're wondering, the OCs won't be OP xD. I hope you enjoy this chapter so far!