💮ყσυɾ ϝαιɾყ ɠσԃɱσƚԋҽɾ💮

...
..
.
Hello! You have unlocked
Your fairy godmothers profile by clicking
On this story.
Shall we begin introducing ourselves?

Name: Faira Goddenheart

Age: 400+

Looks: Faira has the looks of a young beautiful woman, she has dark skin and beautiful blue eyes. She has fluffy pastel pink hair, and wings. Faira always has her wand with her.
Her outfit changes based on the person she's with, and likes more revealing clothes because she says they make her feel free, but she has realized that people might be uncomfortable with that, so she tries her best to cover up with jackets,hoodies,etc.

Likes: Silly! Your fairy godmother loves everything and everyone!

Dislikes: Hmmm....Your fairy godmother couldn't think of things she would hate right now.... Maybe tell her something you don't like? She might not have known of that and agree with you!

Occupation: Your fairy godmother has a lot of things on her wings! She is a tutor in quite a bit of schools and has been a teacher once! But that Didn't really end well... She also grants some people wishes out of love! (Platonic love ofc) And don't forget that she's your fairy godmother too!

Family: Hmmm Faira can't think of anyone right now... Would you like to be part of her family?

"Bibbity Bobbity boo!"
💮🌼💮