A beginning.

Is this going through? If you have found this journal somewhere washed up on railway tracks on the the Sudrian island of Sodor, than I can explain everything. Also if you are aware a fire is happening now than tell everyone immediately since I am mostly likely dead and I don't care at this point as I am fighting to survive.

My name is Felix Williams and I used to live on this island and work with my college Jason Phill. We worked together to operate the number 5 James the red engine. So how did this start? I can't tell you everything but here is what I know.

September 21st
5:06AM

We woke up early to pull the mixed traffics train we were all ready at Killdane so we would have to travel quite a bit to get to Tidmouth. Thankfully we got there and saw that Henry had already left with the Kipper and We saw that one of the lamps from the break van had fallen off. I would not have been surprised if the train had been stopped somewhere on the line. After wondering for like 5 minutes we found the train. This night had caused some off the environment to have frozen on with ice. Sodor is still in a state after those goddam Nazis invaded Britain. God I hate them all. I was from a different country called Czechoslovakia which was a country the Nazis invaded. I moved to Sodor in 1938 when they attempted to take there land. Anyways we took all the lamps from the nearby workhouse and gave James his plow. He did not like it but it was all we had. 

5:32 AM 

We were travelling on the line when we smelt something weird. We carried on until Henrys forest where there was Henry and the kipper. We told them about how the left behind a lamp but they did not think too much about it. They instead stopped because they smelt something odd along the branch and honestly it was odd.

6:37 AM 

We finally delivered the train to Killdane and were heading home with a bunch of empty Kipper trucks. It was still dark and we could not really see anything. Than.... 'It happened' We suddenly felt the heat rising hotter and hotter We hated it and decided to pick up some speed when we approached Gordon's hill and there it was. Flames were everywhere we immediately went to James Potential and some flamed branches nearly fell on us But we did not stop. We pushed ourselves the most we have ever. Jason literally did not stop shoveling coal into James' cab but then we say a upcoming bridge which was collapsing. James went max speed and we flew over it braking it. We ran away as fast as possible and did not stop until we got to Tidmouth Harbour.

7:11 AM 

The sun has Rosen and now it is really quite hot. And that is an exaggeration. We literally went to the closest we could to the water. We hid James in the shed in case there was something supernatural. Me and Jason went to some off the ware houses and there was no one. I will update you soon.