Feelings for you

"Baby, I love you so much."

"I know, I-I love you too..."

"Please, don't ever think that I could leave you. I will always be here, with you."

-------

When Soulmates are born

their eyes are opened the same night

making them carry the same mark

-------

The clock was ticking. It was a big, ugly, plastic clock and someone had put it on the wall. It was supposed to be easy for everyone in the room to check up on time from every possible spot. But instead of being convenient, it had been annoying since day one. Everybody hated it. It was so loud that if at any moment during a meeting a silence fell in the room, the ticking was taking over and it was the only thing that everyone could hear. Extremely annoying. And yet nobody had taken it off, accepting its existence and annoyance.

Namjoon was sitting in his seat, blindly staring at the table in front of him. His coffee was already cold, he hadn't even taken a sip from it. He had no idea what time actually was. He was pretty sure it had stopped at some point for him and the clock had become even more useless. He even had stopped to hear the ticking. He barely remembered entering his floor at the office in the morning. He'd done that automatically, like every single day, for the past three weeks.

He was sitting in silence for quite some time. His boss had been talking for about 15 minutes but not many of his words had been heard. Namjoon had been ignoring him almost from the beginning. His mind was completely somewhere else, focused on the past events that had led him to that exact situation. So many had happened, so many things had fucked up, he wasn't sure where to start. His life was falling apart every passing moment and he was pretty sure he'd lost all his will power to do anything.

Before he had been sat down and scolded like a child at school, he had been full of energy that burst out of him like a lava from a volcano. He had been ready to destroy things, scream at people and move buildings with his own hands. But cooling down had made him lose all the power, going even below the 0 point, making him feel completely dead inside. It all had disappeared as fast as it had come to him. He wasn't sure if it had been worth it.

He wished he could teleport into a different place. Somewhere quiet, somewhere empty, somewhere without people. And somewhere where time had actually stopped three weeks ago and none of the following events had happened. And his life had been still in one piece.

He heard his name had been said. At least he remembered it. One thing that he could have been certain about, his name.

He looked at his boss with an expressionless face. He had no fucking clue what he had been talking about but politely let him finish. He didn't see any point in taking part in that conversation, which mostly looked like a monologue anyway.

"Namjoon, look at me!", the boss's voice was sharp. It hurt Namjoon's ears.

"I am looking at you."

"You two need to get it together. You need to work together. Figure this out. Now."

He pointed at Namjoon. And then at someone who was also in the room. He wanted to make it clear that was the end of his speech. He made a pause and eye contact with the only two people present in the room, making sure nobody had missed his words.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. Was he waiting for an applause? If Namjoon had at least a little strength left inside of him, he would stand up and start to clap his hands in the most passive aggressive way there was. But it cost too much energy. He didn't find it.