Pt. 1 He's a Psychopath!

"You know that I like you and I know that you like me as well. That's great! Haha!"

Huh? What are you talking about?! (I said panicking)

(He came closer to me and sid- "Listen Lucky as I said before, I have got my eyes on you so from now on your only mine and I don't care if you say 'I like someone else' or some other rubbish stuff. From now on, I posses you!" He said with one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist, looking at me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked him looking deeply into his eyes

He came more closer and softly touched my lips with his, slightly pulling me closer, kissing me gently.

Suddenly, he stopped and asked- "Do you like it? I think you do"

"Huh?! No!" He kissed me again then he stopped, stood up, moved towards the broken window and said - "You like me"

"No I don't!" I said, standing up, I was just too shy to accept that.

Uh well, yeah I liked him 'cause he's handsome as hell nd pretty like an angel.

"YES YOU DO FUCKER!" he shouted at me.

"Pardon me, how dare you shout at me?!" I was totally shocked when he said that.

"Oh listen Miss, don't be embarassed and angry after kissing me. I am pretty sure that you like me, accept the truth and yeah I can shout at you whenever I want, you know why, 'cause I POSSESS you!"

"What the fuck is going on!? Okay fine I accept that I got a crush on u but now,I don't think I like u anymore."