𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

It's Valentinesday at the academy and everyone was out on a date...exept you and a certain blonde...

(⚢) fluff

Word count: 1551

༉‧₊𖤐˚。⋆ ♥︎ ₊˚.༄

And it was this day again. The day where everyone went out with the ones they love and is happy and romantic. Valentinesday.

When I was a smaller kid, I expected Valentinesday to be completely like that. But here I was, sitting on my bed with a book in my hands, headphones on my head and in my favorite sweather. Even with my favorite music and a book I was not happy today. All I could think about is my blond headmistress and best friend Cordelia Goode.

When I had joined the coven 2 years ago to teach mostly pyrokinesis as a teacher, the blonde caught my eye immediately. Her whole apperance is the most angelic I've ever seen and I just love her personality, how much she cares for her girls; the way she listens to me whenever I ask her to...

I noticed I fell in love with her when I was about 5 months at the academy. I always kept my feelings hidden since Cordelia was married at this point too. Then she lost her sight, her goddamn mother, even Misty and her fucking husband Hank turned out to be a viper.

But somehow I couldn't handle it like I had done all the time, my feelings were getting to strong. That's why I tried to stay away from Cordelia and since I was all alone with her at the academy, I rested in my room the whole day.
All the other girls went out on dates or just getting drunk in some bar. Nah ah, thanks.

When I tried to grab for my water glass, I jumped in shock. Cordelia stood at my door, an amused smirk on her face. When I realized she wasn't planning to go soon I pulled my headphones down.

See that as a act of love Cordelia, I won't take of my headphones off for everyone...

"I am sorry to startle you, my dear. I knocked twice but then I remembered you probably hear music and I just came in, I hope you don't mind, sorry..." Cordelia tried to explain her sudden apperance.

"It's okay Cordelia. What's up?" Actually Cordelia I wanted to NOT see you today.

"You know... I feel kinda lonely without anyone. And I-I wanted to ask if you want to just watch a movie or some?", she asked me with her eyes on the floor.

Is she shy on me now? She is so cute I am gonna explode and I definitely can't say no...

"Of course Delia, but let's go somewhere cooler than this academy. I already know a place. Search for our picknick blanket and wear something cozy and warm!"

And with that I ran out of my room, leaving Cordelia standing a bit confused in my doorway. My way lead into the kitchen to look for some food.
When I was finally ready with all the food, I quickly went to grab a bottle red wine from my room, since the younger girls would steel it if I kept it in the kitchen. Most probably Madison...

"Delia, are you ready?" I screamed through the halls, since I didn't know where she went again. This house is so damn big....

Soon enough an all known voice yelled "Coming!" back, followed by footsteps on the stairs.
There she was with a dark blue colored blanket.

"Are you going to tell me where we will head to now?" Cordelia was always really curious and didn't like suprises or the unknown.

"Nope, Dee. I won't tell you, you will see by youself in some time! And now come on!"
I grabbed for her hand and dragged her out of the academy. Outside the fresh spring air hit us. I was like 4pm, so we could stay see the sunset.