The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver

Alex Gaskarth, one quarter of All Time Low, a popular American pop-punk band, has around 534,000 followers on twitter as of the 7th of March 2013, also, my ex boyfriend, we were in a relationship for over a year, and we've known each other for just over three, yet, I still ended our relationship in a heartbeat, because I was in a bad mood.

Alex moved on around January time, after our December break-up. He's 'in love' now apparently, with Lisa. A girl, who's so beautiful it hurts, who's perfect, who's everything I couldn't be for dear old Alex. And though I may try to pretend I don't care about him, I do. He ignores me these days, apart from the occasional text or Twitter DM to say that he's happy he's moved on from me. Oh, did I forget to mention, I'm still single. I still miss Alex, unsurprisingly, but I couldn't do anything to ruin their relationship, because I know for a fact that Lisa really loves Alex with all her heart, I've seen how Lisa acts around Alex, and she's like a puppy dog, it's the perfect relationship on her side, but Alex? I haven't seen him look at Lisa with any of that love. But that's my opinion, maybe I just want Alex to still love me, but maybe what I'm seeing is the truth, what if he doesn't love her, and he's, he's using her? It can't be possible, he's over me, he's got to be, because he's not moping around his house, he's not listening to songs that remind him of our relationship, he's out in Baltimore, living the rock star lifestyle, where as I am alone, listening to the songs we used to on repeat, I'm not famous, I could just go back to normal, maybe date someone new, I could move on.

But I won't.

Alex Gaskarth, has my heart. And he doesn't even know it.

*authors note*

So guys, I don't know what to do with this, do you want it to be a story, or want me to keep it as a short? I could probably do a few things with this, if you wanted it to be longer, but if its shorter, it might get finished faster? Comment or inbox me, guys ^_^