Chapter 1: Story Begins

Let's meet our Heroes in their daily lives. This story takes place after Jimmy Timmy Power Hour and Phantom Planet.

Our story begins in Retroville, Texas and We go to Retroville Elementary and Today is Show and Tell day.

Ms. Fowl: Alright Jimmy Neutron, you're next!

Jimmy Neutron: Thank you, Ms.Fowl!

He rolls a table with a blueprint sheet on it.

Ms. Fowl: Now show us with your project Jimmy, I mean it has to be better than Carl's "Llama Tooth" Carl Wheezer: I swear came from an actual Llama.

Carl Wheezer: I swear it came from an actual Llama.

Sheen: Yeah right, Carl! I bet you didn't have anything to show for show and tell, and you had to use one of your baby teeth and pretend, It was from a Llama.

Carl Wheezer: No way Sheen, this does come from an actual Llama.

Sheen: Does Not!Carl Wheezer: Does So!Sheen: Does Not!Carl Wheezer: Does So!Sheen: Does Not!Carl Wheezer: Does So!Sheen: Does Not!Carl Wheezer: Does So!

Libby: Will you two please, shut up!

Cindy Vortex: Yeah, I want to hear about Jimmy's project.

Jimmy Neutron: Anyway (clears his throat and draws a diagram on the chalkboard) as an expert in Quantum Physics, I have long hypothesized that an infinite number of parallel universes each one containing it's own planet earth. Each earth occupies the same location in space but vibrates at a different speed.

Sheen: So Timmy's world is not the only one?

Jimmy Neutron: No!

Carl Wheezer: Are there other earths, besides this one?

Jimmy Neutron: Yes, There are Many worlds theory or The Multiverse theory says so, I also speculated that the Multiverse is not only the concept but also a place that holds our universe.

Cindy Vortex: Do you have any proof of that?

Libby: Yeah, do you?

Jimmy Neutron: With this, I present to you(removes the sheet)the Universe Portal Machine. Well, a replica of the Universe Portal, this portal can take you to Multiple different because the last one I made can only take you to one universe at a time but this one can take you to every dimension in the multiverse.

Cindy Vortex: I hope that we would go back to Timmy's world because He was cool and I liked his reality-bending computer programs but when I was thinking about the way they look, they kind of look like fairies with real magic and maybe they could make all of our wishes come true, doesn't that just sound ... Magical?

There's silence for a second and the rest of the class laugh at Cindy thinking she's crazy

Butch: Cindy, You're out of your mind.

Nick: Everyone knows that Fairies don't exist

Brittany: Even if they did exist, We've would've discovered them by now.

Everyone continues laughing and Cindy feels embarrassed then the bell rings and everyone goes home.We see Jimmy walking with his friends

Jimmy: Neutron: Well, Cindy, I would believe you but it just sounds so scientifically impossible for Fairies to be real.

Sheen: But Jimmy,  you believe us, don't you?

Carl Wheezer: We're your friend.

Jimmy Neutron: I know but your beliefs aren't really that believable like you Sheen, you thought that red-bearded guy in a green suit was a leprechaun