flirty

"Dumpling come here for a minute" Jin called yoongi

Yoongi who was sitting on the couch looked at his hyung who is sitting on his chair and said while pouting
"Hyungie I am watching movie"

"So pause it and come here, right now!" Jin said this time strictly.

Yoongi huffed and went to him. He stood beside his hyung's chair.

"Look this is the project on which I am going to work now and I want you to understand it completely cause you are going to work with me on this, alright?" Jin said looking at him.

"But it's a big project hyungie, I don't think that I will be able to handle it" yoongi said looking at the laptop screen.

Jin smiled and pulled yoongi on his lap.
"I am not saying that you will handle it alone right? You will just look at this file, it has all the information about the project okay?" He said while giving yoongi a file.

"I have to read it now?" Yoongi asked laying his head on jin's chest after taking the file.

"You can read it at home" Jin said typing on his laptop.

Yoongi hummed then yawned.

"Is my dumpling sleepy?" Jin asked adjusting Yoongi on his lap who snuggled into his hyung.

"Yes hyungie, can I please sleep?" Yoongi asked.

"Sleep bubba but not on my lap, I have alot of work to do so go and sleep on couch" Jin said softly but yoongi whined while saying
"Wanna sleep here"

"No yoong-" Jin was interrupted by his door knocking.

"Come in" he said.

His secretary entered inside and said
"Sir, miss Sara is here to meet you"

Jin sighed
"Tell her that I am busy" he said.

"But sir she said that it's about the project" secretary said.

Yoongi was looking at his hyung's irritated expression.
"Who is she?" He asked.

"My client" Jin said.

"Ohh is she irritating?" Yoongi asked.

"More than that" Jin mumbled then said to the secretary
"Send her"

"Ok sir" secretary said then left from there.

"Hyungie what's wrong? Tell me, I will handle her!" Yoongi said making a fist.

Jin chuckled embracing him
"You don't need to do anything dumpling but yeah you can do one thing" he said.

"What hyung? Tell me fast, I can do anything for you" yoongi said Happily.

"You just have to keep your little mouth shut" Jin said smirking at him.

Yoongi glared at him.

"What? I don't want you to blabber infront of her" Jin said pulling his cheek.