Chapter - 2

3rd person POV:

Seungmin and Felix talked for awhile sitting in the hospital room. Soon after a nurse opened the door and walked in to inform the 2 boys that Seungmin will be able to leave after he feels better.

Felix nodded while smiling at the nurse and the nurse did the same while leaving the room closing the door behind themself.

Felix POV:

As soon as the nurse left i turned back to Seungmin but my phone started ringing.

"hello? "

"yes hi do you need anything? "

"you have to come home right now its an emergency. "

"why, what happened? "

"I'll tell you later come home please.. "

"okay I'll be right there bye. "

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

I was confused what was happening at home but i asked for Seungmin's phone number so i could call him or text him when i want. "Is there something wrong, what happened? " Seungmin questioned me. "I'm not sure.. but i have to go now goodbye I'll visit you when i free! " i replied "alright, bye lix!"
Seungmin said while i was walking out the room.

I rushed out the hospital and got in my car driving straight to my home. As soon as i reached i got out my car and rang the bell *dingdong..* my older brother, Han Jisung, opened the door and told me to sit down on the couch. Jisung sighed heavily before talking "Felix.. uncle Jaek is dead.."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A/N: so quick explanation of who uncle Jaek is. He has been taking care of Jisung and Felix ever since their parents abandoned them at a young age like probably when they were 8 years old. Uncle Jaek basically adopted them and took great care of them. He is super kind and caring and honestly loved both of them from the bottom of his heart. He adopted them when he was 34 years old. But he suffered with stage 4 cancer at 42 years old (Felix and Jisung are 21 years old now) and the doctor told him that he only had 3 months to live. And when Felix heads out to go to work Jisung will be taking care of uncle Jaek. As time passed by he got more ill and ill and he sadly passed away.

I hope that explains who uncle Jaek is and yes like i mentioned Ji and Lix are 21 years old in this story and Seungmin is also 21 years old while Minho is 23 in this story.

WOW THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING SHORT but i was rushing bcuz it was my free time during school. i wrote this in 30 minutes. but i have to go now bye bye 👋

Words: 458