Chapter 1 Frost

"The war is getting worse. If we don't act now, they will burn us to ashes" One of Father's advisers says.

"And if we act hesitantly. Sending my best troops out there, we will be vulnerable to air strikes" Father argued.

Everyday is a chaos since the war gotten worse. My three brothers are already being deployed to the war sight and the only left, is me. Mother won't let me go because I'm a girl. And in that point, they're wrong.

I was 5 years old when I saw my eldest brother, Rogue go. 5 years later, Sting followed and another 5 years later, my favorite brother, Yuan followed. I remembered, crying every time they go. So when Yuan followed, I decided to train not only to get stronger but also to freeze my soft heart, to get stronger to kill.

"We cannot talk about this if all of you are furious! Calm down!" Mom's voice boomed inside the room, everybody flinched when the Queen raises her voice, making them powerless before her feet.

"I agree with Mother. We can return tomorrow, same time, to finish this plan" For the first time in 4 hours, my voice is being heard.

They scrambled, curtsying then left. I always want to yell that I want to follow my brothers. The hallway towards my chamber was utterly silent. All I can hear is my shoes hitting the marble iced flooring. Moon light cascades inside, giving the icy chandelier light, illuminating my way.

Someone or something fell on the floor, I walked slowly toward the sound.

"Who goes there?!" I called out, silence. "I will kill you if don't come out!"

I can feel the magic rush in my veins, begging for me to let go. I held it back, peeking behind the wall. There's a boy about my age, crowned with ash brown hair, Deep blue eyes and broad shoulders. His figure is as strong as my brothers.

"Who are you?" I hissed. "What are you doing in my kingdom?"

"I'm Brendan, Your Highness" He curtsied.

"From where?!"

"I-I'm from the East. Apprentice from the east" He says, but what on earth his business in my home.

"You're going back to your chambers?" I asked, waving off the frost building up.

"Yes I am, princess. I got lost and I stumbled over this big vase of yours" He chuckled.

"Call me Tylina. I will walk you to your chambers" I walked ahead.

He's trailing behind me. I stopped in front of his chamber, waving my hand to unlock the door.

"Here you go. See you tomorrow, Mr?" I asked, not knowing his full name.

"Brendan Sauler" He answered. "Good Night, Tylina"

I didn't answer, I walked away. Once I reached my room, I hopped into the shower room to wash my body and afterwards sleep.

............

7 AM. I woke up, preparing for the day then bolting towards the garden for breakfast. I didn't see any Brendan Sauler around.

"Father. Is there any apprentice around here?" I asked, poking the sausage in my plate.

"Apprentice? I don't know what you're talking about. Why?" Mother looked at me.

"Nothing, I thought there's someone out there" I muttered.

"Maybe you're missing your brothers" Mother says, her eyes filled with sorrow for letting her sons away.

"Perhaps I am" I agreed, we all ate in silence.

The training room is my safe haven. Soldiers and Mages like me train in this very room. I gripped my gloves tighter, then drawing out a gun.

"Fire!"

We all fired our guns, hitting the targets right in the center. I ran and train with the soldiers, but mother won't let me go out and fight.

It was 3 pm when I emerged from the training grounds, I scurried the hallways where I saw Brendan. I opened his now empty room. The bed still fix the same thing, everything stayed in place. i was about to retreat to my own room when a red paper caught my eye. We never use color red in our kingdom even hair colors.

My hair is color blue with white ends, my eyes are color gray and pale skin. Unlike the Fire mages from the north, they have red, brown, black or purple hair, blonde haired fire mages are rare in their kind. Our kind always has white ends while at the other side has yellow, for us it symbolizes snow, for them flame.

"Is there something you need, Princess?" A butler asked.

"Nothing. I was just looking around" I answered, hiding the red paper in my coat. "Correction. I'm not a princess" I spat.

I ran out of the room, the paper feels heavy inside my coat. I stop dead on my tracks when I heard someone's voice.

"... We heard that Rogue is abducted and Sting is injured. Yuan's legion remains functional"

Rogue's in trouble?! I have to do something.

"Does their father knows?"

"He still didn't heard about this news. Tylina will be terrified to hear this news"

"They will be. But if we don't report this to them, Rogue will remain abducted and even got killed"

I can't hear anymore words. I rushed to the armory, gathering adequate guns, bombs, daggers, swords. Weapons. I suited up and ran to my room to gather personal belongings. I scribbled down everything I want to tell my parents, and left my necklace I have since I was born.

I got the keys to one of tanks and commando it.

I am Chryshelia Tylina Frosche and I will destroy everything that comes in my way....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys!!!

So as you know, This is a different story, It's not a fanfic like I always do. So once again, Thank you for reading it! This is will be short! 😄😄😄

Thank you My Brilliant Readers! ❤️❤️

- Skittles_Styles94