Playing Uno Together

Erebus
Very much competitive, but I fell like he would "play a fair game" (he definitely put a Wild card on top and served it to himself at the beginning). He's fairly average at the game, even when cheating, and is only actually aggressive when Malacoda is winning.

Malacoda
This man would definitely get into a reverse card fight with Charybdis and they would just keep stacking reverse cards on top of each other's to try and out-reverse the other. Change my mind.
100% had a +4 in his shoe or smth.

Xa-Tul
Flips the table the second he gets more than 10 cards or someone else says Uno. Problem: he sucks at the game, so they hardly ever get to finish a full round without him flipping the table.

Charybdis
Probably said Go Fish when he got down to one card simply because he personally thought it would be funny.

Nobody laughed. But Xa-Tul looked up confused for a second and got embarrassed.
Yes, he flipped the table out of embarrassment.

Herobrine
Is making dirty jokes out of everything Xa-Tul says just to piss him off.
We all hate Xa-Tul here.

Reaper
Gave up and is now walking around the table ratting out random people.
Probably because he had all of his cards on the table because he can't hold cards.

Feyd
Wins most of the finished games because he's the only one with common sence and has formed an alliance with Reaper.