𝓜𝓼 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂

It's Cordelia's birthday and Y/n planned a birthday suprise...

(⚢) fluff & light smut

Words: 2032

༉‧ ₊ ˚ 。 ☾ ₊ ˚ . ༄

Cordelia's Pov:

As I woke up, I quickly noticed the empty and cold space besides me, where Y/n normally already waited with a book for me to wake up. Turning around Y/n really wasn't there.
Where did she go?
Suddently something shoot in my brain. It was the 31st of August, my birthday...
Why isn't Y/n here on my birthday?
Not that I had ever made a big deal about it, but Y/n always insisted to treat me 'like a queen'. So it was quite weird that she disappeared without saying something....

knock knock

Two knocks on my door pulled me out of my thoughts. I quickly fixed my nightgown so my left breast was covered too and gave permission to enter to whoever was at my door.
The white wooden door revealed a bright smiling Zoe with a big tray.

"Good Morning Cordelia, Happy Birthday! Y/n wanted me to serve you breakfast when you get up, I know you wanna know where your girlfriend is, but I can't tell you...it's a surprise!" Zoe explained the situation and placed the tray on my lap and quietly left again.

A bit confused I roamed my eyes over the tray. There was some greek yaourt with blueberries and rasberries, toast with cream cheese and a latte macchiato. I smiled to myself about the variety of my favorite breakfast things. When I was about to pick up the bowl with yaourt, I noticed a little sheet of paper. What is this?

I unfolded it just to find the familiar handwriting of my beloved girlfriend.

~ My dear Delia,
Happy Birthday to my favorite human on earth. I am sorry that I couldn't be there when you woke up, but I have birthday things to do;)
I love you and I will be back in no time!
By the way....I am dying to see your new blouse on you...

Love, Y/n

A smile formed on my face as I read the little letter. Y/n knew I loved little gestures of love as much as she did herself. But I was curious too. Many questions were on my mind.
What is she planning? When will she be home?

- ⋆ ♡ ⋆ -

Y/n' Pov:

Finally I arrived at my friends house. I wanted to make a very special gift for Cordelia this year and since she loved animals that much, especially cats, I knew what I would search for. When I had searched for kittens on the internet, I didn't find any cats which suited to us. I asked my bestfriend Sally for advice, since she had quite some cats at her house. The universe was on my side once in my life, when Sally told me one of her Ragdoll cats gave birth and she wanted to sell most of the babies.
Ragdolls are exactly what I wanted as a cat. They love to be around humans and are mostly easy-care.

So there I was, about to ring Sally's doorbell...

- ⋆ ♡ ⋆ -

"Honey, I am home!" I called through the academy with the box in my left hand, which I held behind my back.
I entered the living room, finding Delia sitting on the sofa with a book in her lap. It seemed like she didn't notice me, because she was so deepened into the world of her book.

I quietly made my way behind her and placed my head right beside her ear. "The blouse suits you perfectly." I wispered seductively in her ear, making her flinch a bit.

"Jesus Y/n! Stop creeping around!" She tried to seem angry but I knew it was just her pokerface.
I put the box on the floor and made my way in front of Cordelia and sat on her lap.
Grabbing her face lightly with both of my hands, I pulled her to me to connect our lips. She kissed back immediately and licked over my lower lip.
Ms Supreme is eager?
Anyways I let her enter and we kissed for some time.
After some seconds she pulled back just to look into my face lovingly.
"Happy Birthday my love..." I murmured with my forehead against hers, before pecking her nose.