Chapter 18-Love You Forever

⚠️Attention!⚠️This chapter is a smut, a lemon, an explicit sex scene. If you don't feel comfortable reading it, please skip. ⚠️ If you have innocence left, I encourage you, DON'T read this! You have been warned. ⚠️I am really sorry for those who wanted an update but didn't read this. I actually counted this as a chapter for those who wanted to read a lemon in this book. ⚠️

After the party, Yusei and I went back to my house. As soon as we got inside the house, I closed the door. Then, my husband pinned me to the door, kissing me. His lips left mine to lay small butterfly kisses on my neck. I let out a small moan as he touched my sweet spot.

- Y/n, I can't control myself. I want you so badly right now, he whispered and panted.

I smiled and led him to my bedroom. He took his white jacket off and he helped me unzip my dress. I got onto the bed, now left in my bra and panties. When he sat down beside me, he was shirtless. Yusei looked at me and smirked. He took me by my waist and helped me sit down on his lap. Then he kissed me with lust. Our lips moved in sync as a fuzzy feeling appeared in my stomach. Soon enough, he was pinning me down on the bed, kissing me hard. His hands were roaming around my body, never staying in place for too long. The moment we broke the kiss, his lips moved fastly to my neck. He continued his work on my sweet spot abusing it by biting, sucking and kissing. He made sure to leave a blue/purple mark. Once he was satisfied with his work, he started to kiss down to my breasts. I unclasped my bra and took it off. He took it from me and threw it into a corner of the room. He massaged my right one and sucked on my left one.

- Yusei, I moaned.

He seemed even more turned on then before and started to suck harder. After a few seconds, he changed and went to suck on my right one. While he massaged my left breast, his other hand went down to my panties. I helped him take it off and then his thumb started to make circle motions on my clit. I let out a small moan. Yusei's lips get back on my own as he kisses me fiercely. He then proceeded to get a finger inside me, past my entrance. I cursed aloud at the pleasure my husband was giving me. Seeing how much I enjoyed it, he added another finger and started to make scissors motion. I moaned his name and begged him to add another one. He smiled at me and did as I asked. He started to trust in and out of me. Curling his fingers so that they can touch the spot inside of me that would drive me crazy, he went at a fast pace. I felt something form in the pit of my stomach and when I was on the verge of coming, he pulled his fingers out. I pouted and he chuckled as he placed his head in between my legs. As his tongue went in, I had the same feeling coming back. Soon enough, I came into his mouth. He licked everything and swallowed everything.

- You taste sweet!

I blush and decide to switch the roles. I made Yusei lay down on the soft mattress and took his boxers off. I smiled as I saw his erection. He looked at me, curious as I lifted myself up and got down to make his manhood get in me slowly. I moaned in pain as he groaned. I lifted myself up again and again. My breasts moved up and down as I thrusted on Yusei's dick. His hand went to play with my nipples as mine were caressing his well built chest. Each time I would get down, his cock would get deeper in me. I could feel the same ball forming in the pit of my stomach slowly.

My husband switched us so he was now on top. He started to trust in me fastly making me moan.

- Yusei! I'm about to . . . I started before he cut me off.

- I know, go ahead, he answered, groaning in pleasure.

I let myself relax as my juice ended on his member. Soon enough, his trust became sloppier and I felt something hot running inside me. He pulled out of me and lay down next to me. Putting his arm around my waist, he pulled me closer to him.

- Is that all? I won't accept such an easy victory, I state, looking at him with lust.

He looks at me surprised. But then, he smirked. He looked at me, mischievously. The sight made my lower region wetter than it was already. Some of Yusei's cum was leaking out of my pussy.

- You won't win! he told me before getting his pelvis inside me once again. He trusts me hard and deep.

I let out a moan as he touched a spot in me, my legs shaking from all the pleasure.

- Yusei! I moaned out as soon as I felt his hot, sticky cum running inside me, filling me up.

We took a small break before we started round three. He added his fingers inside my creamy pussy, trusting in me with both of his fingers while his other hand was caressing my clit. I came once again. He pulled his fingers out, licking the mix of both our milks. At that point, we were both panting and sweating. We took a few seconds to breath before he turned me around so I was on my hands and knees. He went inside me, stretching my walls. His fingers went to play with my breasts.

We continued our lustful game for minutes before I was unable to move. I felt sore, really sore. I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

- I surrender, you won, I told my husband as he came for the last time that night.

He pulled out of my cunt and took care of washing me. They got under the covers. He pulled my body to his chest.

- Goodnight, my princess.

I kissed his cheek before answering.

- Goodnight, my prince.

After that, we both went to sleep.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. There's only two chapters left! I can't believe it!

Have a good day/night,

- S. Nawfal